Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I love all the ones who come into the thread past page 25 and just tell everyone whats been happening for the past 4 hours like it's new. Doesn't anyone read anything these days?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I love all the ones who come into the thread past page 25 and just tell everyone whats been happening for the past 4 hours like it's new. Doesn't anyone read anything these days?

A little less conversation, a little mo...............:facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Page 7 here :wave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A little less conversation, a little mo...............:facepalm:

We're singing little Mo from Eastenders!? That's your exclusive Bladders ::facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be cruel.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So apparently Feyenoord have negotiated a 'robust resale percentage'..

I never worry about anything like that because if sold on for a hefty profit then it could also be negotiated in the resale that the buying club settles that amount for us. And to be hones, if he fires the goals that take you to the Premiership hes done what he was brought in for.

The squad has really taken shape now I really do think that we have a very decent chance of making the play offs or even better

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I agree Albumen - I was thinking the same. I've quoted the culprit :lol:

Ah, but my comment was the first one in present tense. So that means I can open up a Twitter page and get thousands of desperate followers. I could be the new 'Soccer Sauce'. All you need is a keyboard and 'Google Translate'.

Latest News: Bobby Zamora in tomorrow's squad, or was it on the coach ? I'm not going to be very good at this.

Accidents Will Happen.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Don't get too excited, he could be the Devil in disguise. If he's no good can we return him to sender?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here