Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Others teams that you have followed on a casual bases whilst supprting the Albion.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shrewsbury while I lived there and Chelmsford City and got down to some Albion matches work permitting
and while I lived in London a few Fulham and QPR matches

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lived in Cheltenham for 5 years now so will go to 4 or 5 home games a year

also the legends that are Waasland Beveren in Belgium and Hamarby in Sweden

lived there for a while but never got to Whaddon Road even though I had relatives who lived there

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I went a bit mad when archer (spit) stole the goldstone.
Went to Burgess Hill h and a
And watched a bit of QPR

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
lived there for a while but never got to Whaddon Road even though I had relatives who lived there

it's nothing to write home about but nice friendly local club, might pop down again this year now they're in the National league!

have you not been with Brighton? played them a few times around 2007-10 I believe

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it's nothing to write home about but nice friendly local club, might pop down again this year now they're in the National league!

have you not been with Brighton? played them a few times around 2007-10 I believe

no never managed it
by that time all my family there had gone
did travel up to the Villa while I was there all for a 0-0 and saw Wardy at Hereford

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I used to go and watch Eastbourne Borough occasionally. I loosely follow Sunderland because I went to see them while I was at Uni there and now I live in Cyprus I watch AEL (Limassol).

Still Brighton through and through though.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Toulouse is the big team I watch in France

My local team is AS Cahors. 5 minute walk and they kick off at 6pm on a Saturday so its a good time to get out of the house for a couple of hours. Its probably the equivalent of watching Aldershot.

I always keep an eye out for the following teams results but there’s no reason what so ever unless I’ve lived there in a previous life and don’t know it.

Stirling Albion
Hibernian
Ajax
St Etienne
Burnley
Birmingham City
Plymouth Argyle
Fenerbahce

I cant explain it!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Living in the Midlands, Birmingham City because I've got grandsons who support them and friends who work there.
Aston Villa because we lived near the ground for a while which resulted in my lad being a Villain :lolol:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Thread full of bad fans!

Can't think of anything worse than having a 'team on the side'...

However, because my boy plays for them, Crawley Panthers under 7's.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
Nornally follow teams that i have lived close too, Southend because i lived pretty much next door the roots hall for 3 years, Elche, and now I live just down the road from carrow road so following naariich a bit now

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Living in the Midlands, Birmingham City because I've got grandsons who support them and friends who work there.
Aston Villa because we lived near the ground for a while which resulted in my lad being a Villain :lolol:

Birmingham AND the Villa?, blimey that's akin to supporting Brighton and Palarse! Just Hope West Brom aren't feeling too left out!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Birmingham AND the Villa?, blimey that's akin to supporting Brighton and Palarse! Just Hope West Brom aren't feeling too left out!

:lolol: I've watched them a few times over the years but they're shit!

Seriously you can only be a true fan of one team so following both the second city sides isn't a problem and they're rarely in the same league anyway :lol: In truth I rarely actually go to Villa Park but I watch Blues quite a bit, mainly courtesy of free tickets

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I follow Plymouth Argyle and Vancouver Whitecaps in MLS.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Cerro Porteno, despite their home colours.
Wisla Krakow.
Quite keen on Crewe and the Shrews.
Lewes.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Cambridge United - it's where I'm from.
Bologna - my brother lives there.
Lille - loved going there for a weekend and the Lens derby last year.
Whitehawk.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Apart from Palace, is there a team NOBODY who supports BHA also supports/supported? Or are we going for a record long thread here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here