Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla not a big draw or sale of tickets wrong

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just saw on the local news, Derby's friendly with Villarreal attracted over 17,000 last night. Adult tickets were a tenner. Is Albion's weekend game expected to generate similar numbers?

If we had the players Derby have I expect we could have matched or bettered that. There is a real feel good factor at Derby, I'd say it's the exact opposite down here. 10k tops I reckon and half of those will be 1901 freebies.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wish fans would just come and get behind the team and the new players this season campaign starts on Sunday its a good day out looking forward meeting my mates for footie beer and curry and a chat.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If we had the players Derby have I expect we could have matched or bettered that. There is a real feel good factor at Derby, I'd say it's the exact opposite down here. 10k tops I reckon and half of those will be 1901 freebies.

Wonder how they felt beginning of last season.....definitely know how they felt at the end of it

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Argus - Seviila star Iborra hopes his team show the Amex why he turned down Premier League

Do they have proof readers?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wonder how they felt beginning of last season.....definitely know how they felt at the end of it

Yeah but they have been bolstered by an obvious third crack at getting promoted, we gave up after one crack but with some quality management under Oscar, who was not backed by the board at all, we were able to dream again until we got hammered at their place. I think they have been feeling much much better than us for all but one week of the last couple of years.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeah but they have been bolstered by an obvious third crack at getting promoted, we gave up after one crack but with some quality management under Oscar, who was not backed by the board at all, we were able to dream again until we got hammered at their place. I think they have been feeling much much better than us for all but one week of the last couple of years.

From a neutrals point of view its going to be yet another intriguing season in the Championship

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

Have you been in a coma since February.Derby fell apart at the end of the season & sacked their manager.
That is 2 years on the trott that they have choked at the end of the season.Where will the fell good factor be coming from because it certainly won't be coming from their fans.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

3000 1901ers, so not half, and they're not free.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Wish fans would just come and get behind the team and the new players this season campaign starts on Sunday its a good day out looking forward meeting my mates for footie beer and curry and a chat.
we are still missing 2 quality signings who will get the fans excited for the season ahead

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Abit over priced for a pre season, the sound bits on the site from Seville players make me fear we have paid for this and I'm not a big ore season type guy.

I'll leave it til the day and decide then, I suspect I'm not alone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really looking forward to this now. Perfect Sunday afternoon back at the AMEX.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
More spin from barber.....rather have Orient at home in a friendly..I know he'll get a nice corporate Weekend away for him and the Wife to be VIP guests at Sevilla sometime during next season all inclusive of course dear sir...............

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't trust BT Internet. Is Pay at the gate available?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I'm going, but does anyone know how many tickets have been sold? Just viewed Watford fc's website and they were pleased with 'just under 9000'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here