Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton/ Palace late 70's early 80's

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
As a matter of interest 30 palace were in Benidorm recently on a 40th - all mid-30s to mid-50s - in the Ibrox Bar and a Rangers fan I know got talking to them about the usual lads stuff and about who they knew etc etc and he mentioned Brighton and they wanted to know who he knew and when my name came up they all said 'We fvckin' hate *****!!'
Even after all these years and at 54 that made my week LOL! 😊

You must have been doing something right all these years then

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Phil Bath,Ricky Ball,Barry Boxall,Mark Kenyon,Steve Hubbard,John Nottal,Micky Douglas,Andy Gardiner,Brian Groves,Neil Kenyon,Mark Smith,Paul Jarvis,Vince Jarvis,Floppy Ansbro,Dave Clark,Ricky Jordan,Johnny Ball,Terry Sargeant.................add some names here guys.They seldom took a step backwards.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What was the name of the big South Arican that knocked the first Sheffield Fan down on the Middle of the pitch which turned the tide after the northerners thought they had the Brghtion on the run.. I think it was the end of him watching Brighton when his partner / wife read the front page of the Argus .:facepalm:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As a matter of interest 30 palace were in Benidorm recently on a 40th - all mid-30s to mid-50s - in the Ibrox Bar and a Rangers fan I know got talking to them about the usual lads stuff and about who they knew etc etc and he mentioned Brighton and they wanted to know who he knew and when my name came up they all said 'We fvckin' hate *****!!'
Even after all these years and at 54 that made my week LOL! 😊
There were some palace in Belfast this weekend in the Sandy Row RSC , I got asked if I was you for the second time, I did last year as well, time for me to get a nose job :lolol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Phil Bath,Ricky Ball,Barry Boxall,Mark Kenyon,Steve Hubbard,John Nottal,Micky Douglas,Andy Gardiner,Brian Groves,Neil Kenyon,Mark Smith,Paul Jarvis,Vince Jarvis,Floppy Ansbro,Dave Clark,Ricky Jordan,Johnny Ball,Terry Sargeant.................add some names here guys.They seldom took a step backwards.

Don't need names. ttkk

Jan 30, 2008
That's him - he has a pal named Danny who I've met who lives in Eastbourne

there's another Palace face living locally in Newhaven ,i'm sure you'd recognise him , like's to let people know he's Palace ,see him get on the train at Falmer a few years back ,to be fair he was with a women and was keeping it low key
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here