Name 'PAGES'.
Our man turns around slowly to reveal himself
Shit is that?....
A wry smile on his face "HOLD THE NERVE"
BOOM! Blackout!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Indeed not, but luckily the numerous NSC NigeIs have informed us he is a world beater, so it's obvious to me that you're completely wrong there Edna.

Apologies to them. It must have been somebody else I saw stumbling around cluelessly and formed the impression of the clumsiest footballer in the PL then.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Love his Cruyff turn but I don't think he will get away with it so often now that Premier League defenders have had a season to study his witchcraft up close.

I do. It's the way that he disguises it as a cross that allows him to get away with it. And the quality of his delivery means that the defenders number one priority will be to not let him get his cross in. If he finds defenders expecting the turn he will just put the cross in. What a player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes.

So how does that prove your point that half of the Prem is indistinguishable from half of the Championship? It clearly is.

You cited Stoke as favourites to come up, I assume meaning they are favourites because they are deemed to be better than the Championship.

Villa were in an identical position last season and are still in the Championship.

The 3 promoted teams stayed up last year.
3 'new' teams have joined them in the Premier League.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Love his Cruyff turn but I don't think he will get away with it so often now that Premier League defenders have had a season to study his witchcraft up close.

Considering he's been doing about 4 a game since the very start, and the fact it wasn't sussed out in the second half of last season, suggests the opposition can simply do feck all about it. It's a great weapon to have in our Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here