Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm surprised that we haven't gone in for Matt Grimes at Swansea. Especially after seeing this article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47472321

If Potter had any interest in signing former players (it seems he avoids it, tbh) then Connor Roberts, Matt Grimes and Oli McBurnie would already have signed for you. Maybe Celina as well with Knockaert gone. Not sure of his reasons, but maybe he doesnt feel like ****ing up his former club. However, our (Swansea) summer sales are not going like they're supposed to, almost to the point where I could imagine our board telling you to feel free to compete for our players.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Just seen Webster was born in West Wittering, never knew that. Seems massive money for him but he’s almost a Clarke clone. Similar age, similar type of player, both ex Pompey and Ipswich.

Clarke went to Pompey from Ipswich, and at the same time, Webster went the other way.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Unbelievable that there is no incoming, not even a substantiated rumour... just this...

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
25 million? Yeah of course we’ll break our transfer record for a defender, I mean we are so light in that position :rolleyes:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
25 million? Yeah of course we’ll break our transfer record for a defender, I mean we are so light in that position :rolleyes:

Only if Dunky leaves I suspect... and I can't see Dunky going... at least I hope not...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Unbelievable that there is no incoming, not even a substantiated rumour... just this...

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Tomorrow the Chinese transfer window closes, meaning clubs will stop rejecting bids hoping for some Chinese club to pay double the amount. I think this will definitely increase the number of PL transfers deals overall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Moise Kean to Everton for only £29m and a reported £50k a week.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Moise Kean to Everton for only £29m and a reported £50k a week.

They've got him into a kit already.

p106611.png

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Tomorrow the Chinese transfer window closes, meaning clubs will stop rejecting bids hoping for some Chinese club to pay double the amount. I think this will definitely increase the number of PL transfers deals overall.

Pretty certain this has little to do with the lack of action and more likely are one or two key transfers holding up the flow originating from Old Trafford.

If Maguire goes to United then I seriously expect
Dunk to go and us to get Webster plus Maupay.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think he means 'football smart'.

Hard to argue with Hyypia chalked up against him.

He's contributed to more points for us than Ali J has, so I'm in.

Definitely dropped a clanger on Sam H but, seriously, nobody’s perfect, and that mistake does not add up to Tony not being smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here