Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sing a winger or, better, sing 2 wingers...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's time we had a morning signing rather than the normal evening time, today would be a good time to start especially with the fans forum tonight.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Today certainly seems right for 1 or 2 singings. Lucas ??? Marshall ??? or Murphy ??? maybe ?

There must be a number of them very close now, and the hint was that we are trying to get 5 before deadline day :rock:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Well I can't imagine it'll be either winger. Word is that Murphy is settled in Sheffield and doesn't want to leave (just yet) and Blackburn are pricing us out of a move for Marshall. Do we have a plan C for a winger? Buckley? Spanish Dave?

I'd be very surprised if we signed anyone before the weekend now. Maybe next week.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Argus, last week. Admittedly stated he was more likely to go to Deportivo, but you never can tell :rock:

Deporvito have not exercised their buy out clause. Yet......

Match fit and scoring:

"On 23 July 2015, in his first competitive match upon his return to PAOK, against NK Lokomotiva for the second preliminary round of the UEFA Europa League, Lucas scored the opener after Róbert Mak's shot was saved, in an eventual 6–0 home success.[12] One week later, against FC Spartak Trnava for the same competition, he netted the game's only goal in the first leg." wiki

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A permanent signing would have to be signed by 12.00 today, to be eligible to play tomorrow, I THINK.

Or by 5pm for a loan signing.

(Happy to be corrected)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A permanent signing would have to be signed by 12.00 today, to be eligible to play tomorrow, I THINK.

Or by 5pm for a loan signing.

(Happy to be corrected)

Probably right. Though that doesn't mean the club have to announce it by twelve (or five).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here