Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Due to Sturridge injury problems I would sign him and nurse him through the remainder of the season playing him againt the lower 2/3rd teams in the division and resting him against the top 1/3rd until relegation is mathematically avoided. I think that this would be better than a panic permenant signing on 31st January. I am surprised a deal for a striker hasnt been completed just awaiting the formalities after all the talk in August of just missing out. We were obviously not as near as we were lead to believe.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As a matter of fact, it is! Although, it’s like the poster was trying to suggest something about our recruitment efforts by “just saying”.

Well he/ she is. Everyone slated Huddersfield for doing early business in August, with their weaker squad, yet they are still ahead of us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
West Ham have tabled bids for Mawson, Shelvey and Arter.

Imagine being that dull?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'd far rather have Daniel Sturridge over Ings, even if he only played half the number of games. His attitude has never been questioned, only his reluctance to play when injured. When you look at how players such as Gabby Batistuta can now hardly walk because of taking pain killing injections and playing on when injured, you can't blame him.

As he is “injured” 99% of the time I think it amounts to the same thing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well he/ she is. Everyone slated Huddersfield for doing early business in August, with their weaker squad, yet they are still ahead of us.

One whole point ahead, with a worse goal difference. They also have a habit of fading near the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here