Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tracksuit Bottoms & Shoes

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Proudly wearing deck shoes,( no socks), shorts or 501's ( no skinny jeans) or Chinos since about 1975.
These make I laugh!

IMG_1329.JPG

Me too. Either the wearer has an enormously long big toe or his shoe salesman hates him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hahahahahahahahhahaha

Guy at work is wearing EXACTLY that today. Skinny jeans with turn ups that are half way up his ankle, deck shoes and no socks. I've just passed him and thought what a **** are all the mirrors in your gaff broken or something?!?

Does he have a BEARD, too?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
white socks outside of sport.
turned up jeans/trousers/anything. buy the right size.
ripped/distressed jeans. you're paying money to have jeans look like you've been labouring all day? whats wrong with you?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Hahahahahahahahhahaha

Guy at work is wearing EXACTLY that today. Skinny jeans with turn ups that are half way up his ankle, deck shoes and no socks. I've just passed him and thought what a **** are all the mirrors in your gaff broken or something?!?

Sat back down to my desk and the first thing I've done is read this thread.

Funny old game...innit Saint.

I used to work with a guy who dressed like this every day. He also wore a waistcoat and a stupid fedora hat. Oh and of course he had a beard and some ridiculous tattoos.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hahahahahahahahhahaha

Sat back down to my desk and the first thing I've done is read this thread.

Funny old game...innit Saint.

Beard? Him, not you, obviously.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Hang on, why has the thread suddenly gone a bit negative towards those magnificent *******s who proudly rock a bearded look?

I'm a long-term wearer of facial hair and simply don't understand why anyone wouldn't...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
As long as people are happy with what they're wearing I can't really see how it would matter to anybody else.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As long as people are happy with what they're wearing I can't really see how it would matter to anybody else.

they don't have to look at themselves all day, we do.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sandles and socks are a real no no.

This is how we know Jesus was not an Englishman. He is hardly ever depicted wearing socks with his sandals. We do so, obviously, as a counter to our ridiculous climate. One can leave ones house in the morning and it's a heat wave. By two oclock it's bloody freezing and your bare feet horribly exposed to the howling north wind. Jesus, on the other hand, could pretty much count on hot weather every day so no need to worry. If he had invested in a decent pair of traines though he could have easily outrun the Romans while Paul was cutting off legionnaires ears in the garden of gethsemane. Mind you...no crucixion and we'd all be Jews. Who would we persecute every few years in that scenario.? The pagans I expect. Damn them.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This is how we know Jesus was not an Englishman. He is hardly ever depicted wearing socks with his sandals. We do so, obviously, as a counter to our ridiculous climate. One can leave ones house in the morning and it's a heat wave. By two oclock it's bloody freezing and your bare feet horribly exposed to the howling north wind. Jesus, on the other hand, could pretty much count on hot weather every day so no need to worry. If he had invested in a decent pair of traines though he could have easily outrun the Romans while Paul was cutting off legionnaires ears in the garden of gethsemane. Mind you...no crucixion and we'd all be Jews. Who would we persecute every few years in that scenario.? The pagans I expect. Damn them.

:lolol: Yes it is a slow afternoon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone wearing a straw trilby hat
Is bound to be some kind of "punch me now" tw4t.

I'll expand on that, and declare that pretty much ANYONE in a hat which isn't being worn for practical reasons (ie warmth or shade), looks like a bona-fide 24 carat COCKWOMBLE to me. Any kind of trilby. Those jaunty little "pork pie" hats. Ski hats in the summer. And don't even get me STARTED on baseball caps. It doesn't make you look trendy, or quirky, or interesting. You look shit.

I saw a walking tragedy the other day in Churchill Square wearing a battered old black top hat. Mincing around like "oh yah, like, I'm being really individual". He probably thought he looked like Slash, but in fact he just looked like an effeminate Bill Sykes who'd had a stroke. Put me in a FOUL mood, he did.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw a walking tragedy the other day in Churchill Square wearing a battered old black top hat. Mincing around like "oh yah, like, I'm being really individual". He probably thought he looked like Slash, but in fact he just looked like an effeminate Bill Sykes who'd had a stroke. Put me in a FOUL mood, he did.

E's are good, e's are good, e's Ebeneezer Goode?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can I just throw "blokes who wear scarves indoors" into the mix...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, albeit a shit one. He's also wearing one of those shit white t shirts. You know the sort.....looks like a normal REALLY cheap t shirt that someone has pulled right out of shape and not made the sleeve long enough......kinda like a blouse.

Yep. I know the one. He'll have paid £45 for it in AllSaints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here