Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are labour voters the worst losers in the history of the world?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
All you fellas that are still DRONING on about the voting on Thursday -------------- get a fecking life -------- nobody is interested in who you voted for/why you voted or what your mothers maiden name is :moo:

Out of interest do you hang to the left or to the right:D

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
If you look at the share of the population, only a quarter of those eligible to vote, voted for the new government and so 75% of the UK, did not vote for the Tories or their policies.

I don't think you can point the finger carte blanche at Labour voters - I think a majority of the country is bitter!

yes but everyone had the chance to vote, if they chose not to then they have no voice. So the winners were elected by the percentage of the votes cast. If those who chose not to vote don't like that then tough shite. They had their chance.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe (ie yes), but I wouldn't want someone so terrifyingly dim helping to run the country. Oops, too late ...

Yes but we all know it's the civil servants and the mandarins that run the country these days.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am struggling to think of a more bitter set of people. They are making Fergie, Mourinho and Nigel Adkins look gracious.

Plenty of arrogant Tories about who would have been worse as winners or losers, Katie Hopkins for one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here