Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP look like fools again

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
When its directly after a post, its not necessary really. If you ever have trouble following the context, give me a shout.

It probably is necessary actually, you can't be sure your post will directly follow the one you're responding to.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
13507_10152639997016854_3689010633437363744_n.jpg

Vive la diifference

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ukip seem to deal with the wrong uns very swiftly,

I get the impression that a lot of "Wrong uns" will be dealt with very swiftly, should they ever get into power.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

good thing they have not written about the other parties
I hate the UKIP party but will be voting for them otherwise the tory might get in
might also suggest if you come over any time soon come to Eastbourne or any other seaside town through Sussex or Kent and you will see why people will be voting UKIP and any ammount of bad press will not make an iota of difference to the way they will vote.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
good thing they have not written about the other parties
I hate the UKIP party but will be voting for them otherwise the tory might get in
might also suggest if you come over any time soon come to Eastbourne or any other seaside town through Sussex or Kent and you will see why people will be voting UKIP and any ammount of bad press will not make an iota of difference to the way they will vote.

I come home a couple of times a year. The point that is being made is, that on NSC in particular, there have been many posters claiming that UKIP is a fresh party, and not like the 'old parties' who are in the game just to line their pockets.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I come home a couple of times a year. The point that is being made is, that on NSC in particular, there have been many posters claiming that UKIP is a fresh party, and not like the 'old parties' who are in the game just to line their pockets.

well I'v got news for them or anyone else who thinks like that
they are all the ****ing same
as for me voting UKIP I think it might just liven things up a bit and wipe the silly smirk off the old parties faces

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I still think this is the funniest thing ive seen regarding these clowns. Every time I see this video, I wonder what sort of cake the EU parliament members were thinking about.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
i quite liked this idiot....they have removed it from their FB page, but its still on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3KerhdIUs

Erm haven't looked at the clip but one of the things Global warmers are keeping quiet about is the absorbtion rate, and its variance. Being the More Co2 equates to more plant growth and a relativly larger depletion of co2. Its a type of planetary self correcting mechanism that goes to explain why there is, at the least, nothing to worry about with AGW.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Erm haven't looked at the clip but one of the things Global warmers are keeping quiet about is the absorbtion rate, and its variance. Being the More Co2 equates to more plant growth and a relativly larger depletion of co2. Its a type of planetary self correcting mechanism that goes to explain why there is, at the least, nothing to worry about with AGW.

Whats in it for the 'global warmers' ?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Don't forget the scummy pedo Tories who will soon get their comeuppance soon:

Sadly, this scumbag won't be made accountable for his alleged crimes.

Leon-Brittan-Tory-Home-Secretary-1983-1985.jpg

What a far-right loon this cretin is!

farage-shop_2988414b.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here