Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not very often I go there, but every now and then the body just demands a bit of Junk food.

Anyway, I was in there at lunchtime and a quite large, as in fat, family came in after me and ordered 4 salads with mineral water and fruit juices.

Bizarre.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426184971915.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1426184971915.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 522

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Why do people have to almost apologize for eating at Mc D's?

Sorry if already mentioned - i think it's because of their historic association with lack of sustainability, i.e. deforestation etc.
Might also because their meat is tasteless, that said i do sometimes get that junk food craving where a big mac hits the spot.

Jul 7, 2003
The doublechilliburgerlargefries cannot be beaten. Remains the sole reason to ever visit Burgess Hill :unclesam:

Burgess Hill Uncle Sam's is very good. I had the same double chilli burger plus bacon from Broadwater Road in Worthing the other week and it was dry, bland and tasteless. Considering they all get the ingredients from the same place, it is disappointing that one place can be so bad.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... for example a Happy Meal that contains the same amount of salt as 13 orders of McDonalds fries then I truly despair.

i understand that some may not like MaccyD, but why make stuff up? go look it up. having seen your pretentious lunch board, not sure you have any place commenting on ordinary folk indulgences. i wonder how much salt in cheese spread an crackers?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I do love a McDonalds, as my waistline testifies. In particular the Double sausage and egg mcmuffin, extra hash brown and coffee!!!

That said, if it's burger's and I'm in Brighton, thanks to a wonderful poster on here, it's never anything other than Smoque Grill. Utter perfection on the burger front.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I don't know what it is about mc d's. But every time i have one i feel ill, feel hungry again soon after and regret eating one.
but i just keep going back , the fries are nice i must admit but not sure why every now and again i go back.
its got illuminati written all over it. :shrug:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's where it all started, that was the single first ever Uncle Sams.

l2AM9zhXcEX3UWkdFrNu5Jm1WOO9a63HIKtDK-Ln5A--wXjVqjl7cV3YZdmK5xgMjpYtc3rI74sGWR5v=s320
And before that a sort of general store, where I brought bread, butter and eggs for my fried egg sarnies. That was 1963.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

That is one of the more depressing images I have ever seen. Truly tragic & overt neglect.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When McDonalds opened in this country they maintained that if you didng receive your food within 1 minute of arriving at the counter you got it free, they couldnt do that now.

I dont know if they had the same promotion in the UK, but I was asked if I wanted 'Fresh' last year in a McD.... No, its ok, give me one thats been hanging about for a week or so...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Heard good things about Box Rocks on Portland Road, will try soon. Anyone had?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here