Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion- Championship 28.02.15 **Official Match Thread**

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
When was the last time we went over 4 games without scoring an away goal? Every time we seem to be turning the corner this season, we follow it up with a poor result. At least with Millwall losing the defeat wasn't too damaging. I don't think Wigan are out of it yet though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
all this rubbish about bolton having one chance the stats show 13 shots each with 4 each on target
Their other 3 wereall long speculative shots that would've required a monumental keeping blunder to score from.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Their other 3 wereall long speculative shots that would've required a monumental keeping blunder to score from.

but they scored with their other one .Its not bad luck on our part and last season we won lots of games 1-0 scoring with our one decent chance of the game . At this level our strikers are not good enough

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Big game against Derby - Fulham showed it can be done. Interesting team selection now for Derby. CoG to start up front for me, but what will CH do?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Dull game today, although we had the better opportunities.

It seemed that we were uninclined to take the game to a team who had little impetus in their play.

The only question I would ask is why we feel the need to park the bus against sides who could offer us more than a point.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Solly March was injured.

So? March wasn't a bench warmer. We're paying for a recognised wide midfield player to sit on the bench while an aging full back plays out of position, and we send several of our players out on loan, and just drop other players.

If we think he is good enough, play him. If we don't think he's good enough send him back. Is he really not good enough to play over a defender who the club decided not to sign to a new contract, but a better option on the bench than JFC or Holla?

March being injured is a very very weak argument for bringing Ledesma in on loan and not using him. Especially in today's game. I can understand Calderon doing well enough to not come off in the last two games, but today didn't have that excuse.

D

Deleted member 2719

You can have the paddles but you need to use them!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 325

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
WA - scouting on DVD last season which he thought was daft

I thought Burke only watched Blu Ray as the DVD quality wasn't as good on his 60 inch screen ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here