Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jihadi John named

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Jihadi John has been around since the 70s, last I heard he'd been going out with a girl her name was Julie

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I've seen a few stories, published before today's one, where a suspect was named as rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, AKA L Jinny.

He may not have been Jihadi John but is probably another name and face on the wanted list.

Hold on a minute.

It's not his fault, the lovely people from Cage (http://cageuk.org/) have held a presser, which was aired by the BBC remarkably.

It's all OUR fault, he was bullied into doing it by the security services. FFS

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jihadi John sounds like something out of the movies.....

Either that or a character in a children's TV programme. Probably a friend of Postman Pat and Fireman Sam.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
How come they don't show a photo of him ? Doubt he would be to welcome if he decided to come back here to maybe visit his family.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
How come they don't show a photo of him ? Doubt he would be to welcome if he decided to come back here to maybe visit his family.

I was wondering the same. It seems there aren't any photos available online. It would appear any trace of him online has been removed, either by IS or the security services.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i don't believe IS is real - a fake enemy for the western banks/nato/corps.

but lets pretend it is real....

a dude kills people in revenge for the middle east being invaded and people being bombed (400,000 kids in iraq).

then you want him dead for revenge and to mock a religion in the process.

you are no better than he is - can you not see this?
how can you come anywhere near defending that animal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here