Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good result, undeniable.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I couldn't give a flying F... regarding the in's the out's, arguments about subs, tactics and tactical naivety... or should that be nativity?!? This is a positive result (don't give me the it could have been... bull sh... either! it wasn't but it is...) and I don't want to discuss anything else, understand? NOTHING.

What are you doing posting on a discussion forum then? You might as well go outside and rant at yourself.

D

Deleted member 22389

We were still shite and we're wolves bogey side...Not a good day today being 4 points adrift and a win isn't looking likely for quiet a while.

He has to go now to give us some hope of staying up...His record is atrocious:rant:

As it stands now, we need to realistically win three games to get safely away from the relegation zone, that's providing the others slip up. So frustrating. Because a majority of our main players are loans I don't think they honestly give a shit.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
A decent result but leaves us further adrift by 4 points so that cancels it out I'm afraid. When a team like Bournemouth with a simple setup, decent manager and clever signings can win at leisure and score 50 goals in 22 games it makes our 'Premier League Ready' setup look pathetic. We really need to clear out our scouting and recruitment setup, simplify it and involve the manager more before we will get any better.

This with jingle bells on...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As it stands now, we need to realistically win three games to get safely away from the relegation zone, that's providing the others slip up. So frustrating. Because a majority of our main players are loans I don't think they honestly give a shit.
We need to get 33 points from the remaining 24 games...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What are you doing posting on a discussion forum then? You might as well go outside and rant at yourself.

It's rather pointless to 'discuss' a thread where the title is a statement of fact as I see it.

Kosh

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
At this rate we might end up with 3 wins all season:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Great result away. Just at Wolves station now.

Would, could, should....doesn't matter. The players did us proud today. And I love Calderón.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm looking forward to January.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Its a terrible result. Anything bar 3 points is terrible. We are not in the position to be congratulating the team for picking up a point. We are in freefall. A change has to happen and it has to happen now. Bloom needs to stop being dick and get rid of the whole structure surrounding our "Premier League ready Club". We are a ****ing joke and Bloom is to blame

Completely this.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fact is this point a couple of months ago when Wolves were going well and we weren't already in big trouble in the relegation zone, then yes, good away point. As it stands, it's definitely 2 points dropped and simply not good enough. If they insist on keeping Hyypia then there needs to be some real quality brought in come January on the player front or relegation is looking odds on.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Do you think it looks possible, 33 points from 24 games.
I'm usually really upbeat about things, but now I'm worried.
Under Hyypia there's no way. Under a different manager maybe, but it's still going to be difficult. I had a real moment after the Fulham game where I realised how deep the shit we are in is in these terms.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Too little too late.

Now is B&Q open as there are some cracks I need to wallpaper over.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Too little too late.

Now is B&Q open as there are some cracks I need to wallpaper over.

Better get some strong glue to go with that wallpaper, because those cracks look to be rather on the large side from where I'm sitting.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Some of you lot need to get laid... undeniable.

I'll leave to your 'discussion.' Strange that it seems to be the picture perfect assassination of an OP. That's not really a discussion is it you cretins?!? that's just being h a r d behind your 'device.' Throwing insults around, reverting to the 'child.' Grow up you loathsome fools

Pathetic - undeniable.

Get behind the team - ashamed?!? I f'ing well would be.

Kosh

Because he's a self Important Dullard.

I have a feeling he thinks he's some kind writer with insightful opinions thinly veiled in creative wordplay.

But he's just a cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here