Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Pathetic. Wanting us to get beat heavily if it means he gets sacked, unbelievable.

I'm fairly positive after seeing the team, only me I guess.

Possibly a bit harsh and I hope I am proved wrong today, but it costs me £1000 for two season tickets which I have had since the first game at the Withdean. The game against Millwall was the worst performance I have seen at the Amex and the guy who came with me to the Millwall game, had not seen us this season, but attended quite a few games last year. He could not believe how backwards we have gone. Going every week we have got used to being disappointed week in week out at home this season. I still believe that we have a mid table side, but somehow Hyypia is turning them into a side that will struggle in League 1. If you believe he is the man for the job, I hope your right. I was behind him until about four weeks ago, but he has shown in that time he really is struggling to convince the fans he knows what he is doing. All other clubs around us have acted in replacing their manager and most have turned their fortunes round. We need to do something before it is too late. We lose today and we will be adrift by a possible 5 points.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You're a nice man aren't you. :tosser:

Actually Ince was never established even last season and actually outside of his first few games really wasn't as amazing as people like to make out. Just my opinion though, I guess I'm a c*** too [emoji106]
Perhaps you are but not being a word I either speak or write I didn't use it to express my views of Hyypia.

So yes I am a nice man. At least I don't insult other posters for having a valid point.

Appears you're the .........

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Merged: spelling is still shit. I expect the team to play shit now.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
THANK THE LORD THAT GARDNER HAS BEEN DROPPED!!!!!! Worst player I have seen in an Albion shirt for some time. Now it would be nice to swap Bruno for Ince and give it a go - Come on Sami surely you must start playing our decent players in their correct positions.

I will be buying myself a crate of beer and celebrating, dancing and cheering when Gardner F*CKS off back to Villa, cannot stand the useless tw*t

Amen

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
You're a nice man aren't you. :tosser:

Actually Ince was never established even last season and actually outside of his first few games really wasn't as amazing as people like to make out. Just my opinion though, I guess I'm a c*** too :thumbsup:

Your a total c... nf9 :wanker:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Played out of position , the Kazenga LuaLua of the right wing asked to play more centrally.

That is about the only good idea Hyypia has got. Lualua being blessed with ability on both feet can go both to the left and the right. And he can keep hold of the ball a bit (better than Teixeira). We will miss him today.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wouldn't say Bennett was good against Millwall but he probably did more in the first half of that game whilst playing out of position than March has in the last three. :shrug:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Possibly a bit harsh and I hope I am proved wrong today, but it costs me £1000 for two season tickets which I have had since the first game at the Withdean. The game against Millwall was the worst performance I have seen at the Amex and the guy who came with me to the Millwall game, had not seen us this season, but attended quite a few games last year. He could not believe how backwards we have gone. Going every week we have got used to being disappointed week in week out at home this season. I still believe that we have a mid table side, but somehow Hyypia is turning them into a side that will struggle in League 1. If you believe he is the man for the job, I hope your right. I was behind him until about four weeks ago, but he has shown in that time he really is struggling to convince the fans he knows what he is doing. All other clubs around us have acted in replacing their manager and most have turned their fortunes round. We need to do something before it is too late. We lose today and we will be adrift by a possible 5 points.

I felt a bit cheated with the selling of Buckley and the failure to sign Stephen Ward and the lack of replacements. Good luck to Ulloa (we could not keep him).

Holla has a chance today to see if he is good (not so bad) as Keith Andrews. Teixeira has got a bit to do and he is only a loanee.

Millwall was worst the last two seasons. I don't think the players are good enough to play the higher line that Hyypia is trying to introduce. And I don't think they would have been last season either. That's why Oscar Garcia played cautious.

3 games: I want 7 points.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm not sure what more he could have done, If he changes it he gets slagged for no consistency, If he keeps it the same, we know the midfield won't compete. I'm not Hyypia's greatest fan but I'm pretty sure half the posters on this thread will moan whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here