Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
tumblr_inline_mm2vlpbjU91qz4rgp.gif

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The booing started much earlier than the Millwall match.
Only at half time and the end. Millwall was the first game it was going on during the game, and then only when the ball went near Herpes. I think as far as football fans go, we have been very patient. How many other clubs fans would wait 1 win in 17 to really start to lay into the manager? Saturday could easily see us cast at least two wins adrift in the bottom three, if Rotherham win at Wigan and we lose to Wolves. I still think Sami will be here for Reading, and if that's the case, if you don't like what you heard at Millwall, bring a hefty pair of ear muffs.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Haven't been to a game this year since Birmingham away. And until he is gone I won't be going again.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Perhaps we should have booed Bent for missing two great opportunities and March for missing a golden opportunity, harsh I know, but it was they who could have won the game for us on Friday not Sami. Its just too simple to relentlessly blame Sami.
Sami is the man who picks the team. THe blame lies with him I'm afraid. If you want to go higher, it ultimately lies with Tony Bloom as he is the one who hired him, and the only one who can fire him.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Haven't missed a game at the Amex but won't be going Boxing Day now.

And seriously considering my season ticket for next year if things don't change. (Which I never thought I'd hear myself say after being a season ticket holder for over 20 years including all thru the Gillingham and Withdean eras)

This is not a flounce - i genuinely have not felt less bothered about my team before.
I felt more enthused about a midweek JPT fixture at Withdean than I do for Chanpionship games at the Amex right now - how can that be?????

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
If true then they have seriously screwed up!! - fans need to turn ugly im afraid - we have been far too polite, no other fans would put up with this dismal run of results

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

And seriously considering my season ticket for next year if things don't change. (Which I never thought I'd hear myself say after being a season ticket holder for over 20 years including all thru the Gillingham and Withdean eras)

This is not a flounce - i genuinely have not felt less bothered about my team before.
I felt more enthused about a midweek JPT fixture at Withdean than I do for Chanpionship games at the Amex right now - how can that be?????

While I very much doubt I would give up my season ticket, I agree about the Withdean. Going to the Amex this season has been a drag and not enjoyable and whereas before I would try to avoid missing a game this season I've not been fussed if I have something else to go to.

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Every week he stays is another week closer to us joining League One, I will certainly consider not attending again until that clueless Fiinn has been removed

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I know that the club isn't an open democracy, and so therefore it's not as though we'd ever get to vote on the managerial appointment, but this attitude - assuming Naylor's source is correct - is as at odds with just about every fans' feelings as Archer could ever muster (though my comparison ends right there).

That said - I don't know how an active boycott will help the situation.

Those people may feel they'd be sending a message to the board, but I feel a far stronger message - if they really wanted to deliver it - is one delivered actively and personally, not passively and anonymously. If you have a collective point to make to the board, do it at the stadium.

That said, the players need our support more than ever. If anyone wishes to register their noisy displeasure, make sure it's aimed at those who need to receive it, not those to whom doing so would have further adverse results.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Feel exactly the same, not missed a league game at the Amex yet but Reading will be my first if Sami is still there. Could agree more about feeling totally meh about the club at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here