Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza tweet - free agent Alou Diarra

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I fully accept that but feel that at Sheff Utd Nigel Clough saw enough to form an opinion but public opinion out weighed that.

He has also seen enough in Chris O'Grady ffs. Please stop banging the Ched Evans drum and find us a player who isn't a convicted rapist.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Clearly it's Vicente.

I wish it was..... Can you imagine?

Vicente has spent a year eating clean, resting and for the last 3 months has been on a gruelling conditioning programme.
"I have returned to Brighton, as I love the fans. I always felt that I could have done more and now is my chance to help".

As player manager, he incredibly plays every minute of every game until the end of the season, single handed taking the club from relegation into a play off place.

In the play off semis he breaks his arm, but names himself as a sub for the final.

At Wembley a goal down against Bournemouth with 15 minutes to go, he brings himself on (like Pele in Escape to Victory).
He sets up Solly March for the equaliser with a gliding run from the halfway line beating 5 players, (like against Derby).

Then in the dying seconds, Calde sends over a looping cross, Vicente with his back to goal on the edge of the area, in slow motion (again like Pele in Escape to Victory), he acrobatically somersaults and with an audacious overhead kick, the ball arcs towards the top corner, the keeper stretches but he can't reach it.....

The crowd goes crazy.......

Oh well.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Vicente has spent a year eating clean, resting and for the last 3 months has been on a gruelling conditioning programme.
"I have returned to Brighton, as I love the fans. I always felt that I could have done more and now is my chance to help".

As player manager, he incredibly plays every minute of every game until the end of the season, single handed taking the club from relegation into a play off place.

In the play off semis he breaks his arm, but names himself as a sub for the final.

At Wembley a goal down against Bournemouth with 15 minutes to go, he brings himself on (like Pele in Escape to Victory).
He sets up Solly March for the equaliser with a gliding run from the halfway line beating 5 players, (like against Derby).

Then in the dying seconds, Calde sends over a looping cross, Vicente with his back to goal on the edge of the area, in slow motion (again like Pele in Escape to Victory), he acrobatically somersaults and with an audacious overhead kick, the ball arcs towards the top corner, the keeper stretches but he can't reach it.....

Oh well.

Wake up.....

It's time for your cornflakes......

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Oh well.

I don't know what you are on ........................but can I have some :lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Oh well.

I still have pretty regular dreams in which he plays for us. Sad I know.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Oh well.
Who stands up in the Bournemouth directors' box and applauds the overhead goal enthusiastically, to the shock and disdain of those sitting around him?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Oh well.

i am aroused

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Who stands up in the Bournemouth directors' box and applauds the overhead goal enthusiastically, to the shock and disdain of those sitting around him?

An injured Tommy Elphick.

And no one can figure out why he's shouting "Victoire, Victoire"

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Oh well.

Why? Why would you do that? Just as we were starting to get over the heartache?

YOU MONSTER

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sounds interesting - I wonder when we'll know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here