Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Official Albion ridiculously optimistic thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The moment through balls the like of which we saw v Bournemouth become the norm, not just a one off, I'll be going all in.

No point having Bent if we're not going to supply him.

In that case, you need to be running along and not bothering us on this thread. This is for optimism, but to assume we'll score a hatful with the sort of service that unlocks league one defences is too optimistic even for this thread.

You can run along now.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
84 points up for grabs... After Bent scores his 25 goals from 27 games (he misses one through injury), wheel be close!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In that case, you need to be running along and not bothering us on this thread. This is for optimism, but to assume we'll score a hatful with the sort of service that unlocks league one defences is too optimistic even for this thread.

You can run along now.

On I shall merrily jog.

But I'm not going far, as I fully expect to be back before Christmas.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
28 games to go, 2 points per game is 56 added to our current 18 that gives a grand total of 74 which should be good enough for another crack at the play-offs and crucially with momentum on our side.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think we will finish in the relegation zone but the FFP rules will change in the meantime meaning all the other teams will be deducted loads of points and we will go up as champions.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
6-10th, depending on longer term loans for Benno and Benty, no more major injuries and a freshen up in January

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can you imagine BOUNCING this after a DISMAL 0-0 draw on Saturday followed by a PASTING at Derby

Indeed....but will be much more fun bouncing it after THRASHING Fulham and Derby and getting TOP BILLING on the football league show for SAMI'S amazing turnaround

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Top 10 would be a good result given the position we've been in so far. Just need everyone to back the players and turn our home form around.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The prospect of having to read the outpourings of all of the NSC doom merchants if we ever do achieve promotion is soooo depressing that I will pitch this season's hopes at round about 12th place and be very cautious about wanting anything much better in future seasons.

The NSC doom merchants, as you so disparagingly call them, would be thoroughly delighted in the highly unlikely event of us getting promoted this season.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ladies and Gentlemen, we stand on the cusp of history.
We are about to embark on a winning run, that will make Arsenals Invincibles seem like relegation fodder, we will romp through this division, winning every game from now, until the end of the season, promoted by April the 17th,confirmed as Champions a week later, playing the development squad for the remaing games, and still sweeping all before us.
Once promoted, and taking our rightful place in the wonga orgy that is the Premier League, we will do as Forest did in 78,and win the title at a canter. In the following season, we will put Johnny Foriegner to the sword, as well as retaining our domestic title, and win the European Cup, the first of five triumphs on the spin, and become the first team to win the quintuplet, F.A. cup, European Cup, Premier League, Capital One Cup,and Charity Shield ( for the second time)

Alright, about tenth, maybe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here