Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liam Bridcutt to join Sheffield Wednesday on loan?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Got what he wanted then, now shipped out.

BTW, I really couldn't give a toss what you think of my comment. I hope he never gets to the big stage again (if true)

Save your bitterness. He played in the Premier League yesterday and isn't going out on loan.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Wind your neck in, if I want the opinion of a dickhead, I'll ask for it.

What a bitter person you are, should spend some of the energy on something positive, it will make you feel much better

Interesting quote you have there - you are already filed, indexed and numbered at least since birth (and yes I know where the quote is from)

Mine were once,i worked hard for my employer,they offered an extra £5,000/pa to keep me and i turned them down,they said i was the best they had in 8 years,i worked my notice,well 2 weeks of it because they had found somebody else and fair enough,they gave me a chance when my previous job was lost and i repaid them and left on good terms albeit 2 weeks short..

So yes money is what it's all about but doing things the right way is what it's all about.

Presumably it wasn't as an English teacher.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No thanks,he wanted out and i think that's good enough reason to say goodbye-period.

Elliot Bennett is the example of how to make a dignified exit and thus is welcome by me,that's how i see things anyway.

Dignified exit :lolol:

How long have you been supporting the Albion? He signned a new contract and 3 three weeks later sulked and handed in a transfer request.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Back to his level .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can't blame him for going to Sunderland - would anyone not go when yours wages would be trebled?
All about the way it was done - Ulloa showed the correct way to leave, Bridcutt was a sulky little boy, therefore he gets abused on his return.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wow a palace fan has stuck his neck out here, where were you the other Monday, was Bridcutt not ripping you apart that night?

I was there and he made the last goal but weren't on long enough to do owt .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Even taking into account how he left I would have him back on loan at the drop of a hat. In yesterdays game he would have prevented the 3rd goal and possibly got up to win the header for the 1st.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dignified exit :lolol:

How long have you been supporting the Albion? He signned a new contract and 3 three weeks later sulked and handed in a transfer request.

He did,yes it's coming back to me and he did sulk,hence why i said he did not throw all his toys out of the pram-yes i had forgotten the new contract bit,still whats a footballers contract worth these days? maybe a bit of compensation/better price-still how that works in Bennetts case with his fee is questionable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here