Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton or Rosberg which do you want to be the World Champion?

Hamilton or Rosberg - who do you want to see as World Champion

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prince Harry talking to Lewis on the radio!

Thankfully they told him it was Prince Harry so no colourful language.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The dog is a Rosberg fan:

image.jpg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Rosberg was at least good enough to personally congratulate Hamilton just before he went on to the podium. Nice touch to be fair considering he must be gutted

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The right result. Hamilton deserves the Championship by virtue of so many race wins.

Good that the double points fiasco was rendered irrelevant.

Ok Hamilton can be a bit of a c**k at times and still doesn't always have the aura and maturity of a really outstanding champion, but he is a stunning driver.

Credit to Rosberg for making a fight of the Championship. Until this season I felt he was too nice and not ruthless enough to become Champion but certainly made the most of having the best car. Ironic that it was technical problems that denied him a proper race with LH. However if Rosberg had won the Championship I'm sure there would have been many more questions asked about his convenient little incident at Monaco.

I hope the 2015 season will have a few more drivers and teams taking the fight to Mercedes.

D

Deleted member 2719

Electrical fault my arse.
Awaits news over the next few days.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It's like the Ryder Cup so I voted Rosberg because he's a European. Hamilton is obviously American.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Something magical happens when Lewis's right foot hits the accelerator and the world watches on in awe. What an amazing athlete and Sportsman.

:bowdown:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Credit to both Merc drivers. Hamilton for another steller performance and a well deserved championship, Rosberg for wanting to finish the race and going to congratulate Lewis afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here