Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I said AFTER the supposed meeting, that I could have been armed and he could have ended up being stabbed. If he told you that I threatened to stab him during the fight, then thats a bit of artistic license on his part, or blatent bullshit on your part. Thanks again, prat.

Best to pipe down for a while Dave, I think your past porkies and slagging and your asterick strewn posts have caught up with you. You clearly enjoy the limelight but maybe a step back into the shadows for a while.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sounds to me like you was completely bricking it and tried to scare Bushy into not coming by saying he could end up getting stabbed. Now you just keeping digging yourself deeper and making yourself look a complete ****. Pretty much as you do every time you post on NSC (which seems to always be on a UKIP thread, funny that.

By telling him after the supposed meeting? Yep...that must be it. haha

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Best to pipe down for a while Dave, I think your past porkies and slagging and your asterick strewn posts have caught up with you. You clearly enjoy the limelight but maybe a step back into the shadows for a while.

If you want to talk about 'porkies'
Hows that muslim who was arrested by the police for that mosque fire you told me about?

Jan 30, 2008
Your cute little insults are quite endearing. I think they might cut a little deeper and not actually invoke a little chuckle on my part if they weren't from a known simpleton. Anyway, I think we know the facts now:

1) bushy acted like a juvenile and arranged to meet you for a fight.
2) You said yes.
3) You later said you might stab him during that fight.

Is there anything we're missing?

Edit: sorry, of course there is.
4) bushy actually turned up, and you didn't. :lolol:
DiP was in Brighton pointing and laughing at people
regards
DR

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I could quote many sources regarding BNP members infiltrating the UKIP membership, and candidate lists.
I think its a shit paper, but right wingers seem to believe it. Giving it as a source means it will not be dismissed as quickly as if I gave the Guardian as a source.
Farage would have said something by now if the article was incorrect no?

A fair and unbiased source is Mathew Goodwin and Robert Ford's book 'revolt on the right', he polled UKIP members dating back a long way, and compared their support compared to the BNP. This is alongside a whole host of other polls, evidence and statistical data analysis he complied.
The book is a very very interesting read - and as someone with views which don't identify directly with any of the main parties it comes across as a fair judgement.
The chapter on voters history concludes that ex-BNP support for UKIP is in fact minimal, and that other voting groups and factors are of vastly more significance.
I'll provide the data sometime this evening or tomorrow when I'm home from work!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
IN FIVE YEARS UKIP WILL HAVE DONE THEIR JOB.
they will have split the right wing in this country right in half, leaving the governing of this country to sensible people I hope.
ukip will have got rid of the muppets in charge now and hopefully we will see either a moderate tory party or moderate labour party in charge .............or hang on maybe both, but MP's who are there for us and not themselves

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Amid all this "did he?", "didn't he?" nonsense, has anyone noticed that the parties of the Right got 77% in this by-election? Surely that should worry supporters of the Left? Not that I'm saying that this result is in any way a good one for the Tories (though Downing Street had discounted a defeat), but commentators were binding on about how this was a Tory stronghold. No it wasn't. It was a classic Labour-Tory marginal that changed hands whenever the government changed (Feb - I think - 1974, 1979, 1997 and 2010). Having relatives living there and friends who run an art gallery I know Rochester pretty well. Sure, it has some very Tory areas in it (Borstal, Horsted), but also some Labour ones (Rochester East for example is a very strongly Labour ward). Bob Marshall-Andrews won quite comfortably in 1997 and 2001. Sure the Tories won easily in 2010, but there was a massive pro-Tory swing in Kent.

Are UKIP a proper political party that has policies right across what most voters care about, or is it simply a one issue party that will demand something from the two main political parties should it hold the balance of power.

If its the former, what are they? What are the parties policy on health? What about taxation, the deficit, education, protecting our streets etc. I supscet many voters who voted for them - particularly many Labour voters would be horrified.

UKIP has been given an easy ride. Imagine the Tories only having to discuss taxes, or the Labour Party only ever having to discuss the NHS. Issues that they are strongest on. Lets discuss UKIPS plans for the NHS? How will they cut the deficit? What painful choices on public services will they make? How will they explain to those Brits planning to retire in Spain/France that actually they wont be able to or will have to obtain permission from those countries first by obtaining the necessary permanent residence similar to that required by Australia.

Several times on Question Time, when the question centres around non EU, UKIP is found saying its doesn't have a policy, or a policy that was deemed to be such a joke that its been scrapped, or making up policy on the hoof.

Cameron and Milliband should start asking some serious questions of UKIP - many people might not like what they see.
I remember when I was a candidate for the Seagulls Party, pondering how I would answer questions like "What's the Seagulls Party policy on council house sales?".

I think I ended up persuading myself that the correct way to deal with issues like this was (1) to say the first thing that came to mind and (2) slag off the Liberal Democrats.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
The beast puts it better than I ever could

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30141159[/video]

I want to see all foreigners deported but they use the human rights act to stay. If we deported all foreigners after their prison sentences then we'd have a spare 19,000 places and save the British tax payer £300m a year.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
IN FIVE YEARS UKIP WILL HAVE DONE THEIR JOB.
they will have split the right wing in this country right in half, leaving the governing of this country to sensible people I hope.
ukip will have got rid of the muppets in charge now and hopefully we will see either a moderate tory party or moderate labour party in charge .............or hang on maybe both, but MP's who are there for us and not themselves

After the rise and fall of the SDP it left Labour further to the right of where they originally was. It will have the same effect on the tories unless theres a UKIP coalition Government.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are UKIP a proper political party that has policies right across what most voters care about, or is it simply a one issue party that will demand something from the two main political parties should it hold the balance of power.

If its the former, what are they? What are the parties policy on health? What about taxation, the deficit, education, protecting our streets etc. I supscet many voters who voted for them - particularly many Labour voters would be horrified.

UKIP has been given an easy ride. Imagine the Tories only having to discuss taxes, or the Labour Party only ever having to discuss the NHS. Issues that they are strongest on. Lets discuss UKIPS plans for the NHS? How will they cut the deficit? What painful choices on public services will they make? How will they explain to those Brits planning to retire in Spain/France that actually they wont be able to or will have to obtain permission from those countries first by obtaining the necessary permanent residence similar to that required by Australia.

Several times on Question Time, when the question centres around non EU, UKIP is found saying its doesn't have a policy, or a policy that was deemed to be such a joke that its been scrapped, or making up policy on the hoof.

Cameron and Milliband should start asking some serious questions of UKIP - many people might not like what they see.
It is essentially a single issue party, so all the ranting and raving by the worried establishment about its perceived other policies is just smokescreen.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I remember when I was a candidate for the Seagulls Party, pondering how I would answer questions like "What's the Seagulls Party policy on council house sales?".

I think I ended up persuading myself that the correct way to deal with issues like this was (1) to say the first thing that came to mind and (2) slag off the Liberal Democrats.

Brilliant! Loved it! bet it happens far more than we think!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If you want to talk about 'porkies'
Hows that muslim who was arrested by the police for that mosque fire you told me about?

No arrests were made, i don't believe i stated that a muslim was arrested, i stated that the fire was allegedly started by someone in that mosque community for insurance purposes. The building was falling down and needed a great deal of cash to put it right. Hey presto the cash was found through the insurance.
I think it would have created big news if the fire was caused by a non muslim, covered up if it was suspected it was, imo.....we will never know.
I think your twisting and turning, your insults, your bravado and your porkies have finally caught up with you.......even those that might agree with some of your views are no where to be seen to support you. Could that be because of your constant nastiness, swearing and insulting posts when others do not agree with your views.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone get the UKIP election type leaflet for the North portslade chap hoping to stand against the neo communists Green Party?

Makes for interesting, if a bit naive reading.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Anyone get the UKIP election type leaflet for the North portslade chap hoping to stand against the neo communists Green Party?

Makes for interesting, if a bit naive reading.

think he might be slightly right of Hitler

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here