Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I don't mind him.He reminds me of an old man: believes everything he reads, prefers the good old days, is a bit pants with technology and won't take in anyone else's responses.

I'm sure its like most people that post on here (me included): alright if you met them offline, but a bit of a berk online.

Oy! Ah, I greatly resemble that remark ! :) But do try to be a little more optimistic about your future, unless your expecting to pop your socks early. Not all wrinkles are grumpy old buggers.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oy! Ah, I greatly resemble that remark ! :) But do try to be a little more optimistic about your future, unless your expecting to pop your socks early. Not all wrinkles are grumpy old buggers.

Haha, I'm looking forward to the future, don't worry! I know plenty with lots of vim and vigour still, but I know a few that fit my generalisation and thought BG did to a tee!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He comes across as a selfish chauvanist and fantasist.

Every game, he manages to talk to a scout. He let's his wife choose what to cook on Valentines day and he was due to look after £80m to secure Beeding Cement Works for our ground.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I quite enjoy his posts. As far as I'm aware he talks utter bobbins but rarely strays into threats or utter rudeness unlike others who share his point of view.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Does Bozza get a lot of criticism? He seems to avoid regular criticism, instead seemingly respected!

I asked him how long he's been a Tory for. Which was meant as criticism. To his great credit, he has categorically said he's not.
I'd be worried for myself if he was a Tory, because he -- along with the other mods -- actually deserve respect. And that's evidenced by the amount of time we all spend on here.

Now shoot me down.

Oct 25, 2003
I quite enjoy his posts. As far as I'm aware he talks utter bobbins but rarely strays into threats or utter rudeness unlike others who share his point of view.

not threats (apart from the paedo thing) but he's regularly rude when questioned on something

not that that makes him unique on here

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bring back Brian, all is forgiven

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here