Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be the consequences of RELEGATION ?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Two things from that statement Jimbob, What have you seen or heard me do at the Amex that lowers the atmosphere and who are exactly my chums I go with?
Well you seem a bit fair-weather from what I can surmise buy hey I could be wrong. You might be going through a tricky patch just like the team!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
First, I don't think we will go down.

That said if we did go down I would probably cancel my season ticket and go pay on the gate. Fleetwood at home on a cold December evening doesn't really motivate me too much.

Maybe if I lived in the county it would be a different matter.

Alright fella calm down, it's a bit harsh saying I'm deluded. It's hardly an outrageous comment, thinking we'll still get good gates if we get relegated but are fighting for promotion. I certainly wasn't trying to say anything inflamatory.

You might find season tickets drop, but if we start putting a run together people buy them week to week.

At those prices i think not! To sit in my old s/t seats with my sons who are both in full time education would cost over £100 per game??? THEY WILL HAVE TO RESTRUCTURE THE PRICING SYSTEM:moo:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
At those prices i think not! To sit in my old s/t seats with my sons who are both in full time education would cost over £100 per game??? THEY WILL HAVE TO RESTRUCTURE THE PRICING SYSTEM:moo:
I think the club might have gambled by raising prices. If they go down they would have to freeze prices bare minimum for a couple of seasons.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Well you seem a bit fair-weather from what I can surmise buy hey I could be wrong. You might be going through a tricky patch just like the team!

f you can call being a STH at the Godstone, Preistfield, Withdean and the Amex fair-weather, but congratulations for avoiding the question about me not going would improve the atmosphere and naming the chums I go to football with. You are just confirming my opinion of you. But hey ho, thats the last time I will respond to one of your posts. Have a good season matey.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
f you can call being a STH at the Godstone, Preistfield, Withdean and the Amex fair-weather, but congratulations for avoiding the question about me not going would improve the atmosphere and naming the chums I go to football with. You are just confirming my opinion of you. But hey ho, thats the last time I will respond to one of your posts. Have a good season matey.
Your chums are the ones who you did not have the guts to call a dipstick even though in your eyes they had committed the same mistake as me regarding 'available managers'.

Last edited:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

I agree it's expensive to watch the Albion, and yeah spending £100 a game is too much. But I still think if we went down and got off to a flyer we'd still get good gates, maybe not immediatley and season tickets might be down, but if we got to the end of October and were top 3 I bet people who'd given up their ST would start getting tickets week to week, and I think we'd be back up to 20,000+. Who knows though, let's just hope we don't have to test our theories.

I agree it's expensive to watch the Albion, and yeah spending £100 a game is too much. But I still think if we went down and got off to a flyer we'd still get good gates, maybe not immediatley and season tickets might be down, but if we got to the end of October and were top 3 I bet people who'd given up their ST would start getting tickets week to week, and I think we'd be back up to 20,000+. Who knows though, let's just hope we don't have to test our theories.

watched the albion for 44 years yawn bore bore! Done the gillingham season ticket thing,sat getting soaked at withdean but i not paying £100 anytime soon to watch at the amex and after all the years waiting i'm not getting pushed into the cheaper seats at the amex.

Jan 30, 2008
watched the albion for 44 years yawn bore bore! Done the gillingham season ticket thing,sat getting soaked at withdean but i not paying £100 anytime soon to watch at the amex and after all the years waiting i'm not getting pushed into the cheaper seats at the amex.
pushed into the cheap seats ???, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY PUSHING AT THE AMEX :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here