Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Cms is no more a loan striker than Baldock is. Both players play there best off a big partner, history tells you this. You could count the number of times Cms has had a partner up front, on one hand...Hence out of position, as in he is not a loan striker.

Your definition of out of position and mine are different. A striker is a striker in my mind, loan or otherwise.

The issue is the tactics.....

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Cms is no more a loan striker than Baldock is. Both players play there best off a big partner, history tells you this. You could count the number of times Cms has had a partner up front, on one hand...Hence out of position, as in he is not a loan striker.

Neither of them are loan strikers I'm afraid, we've bought them.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Red for KLL.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Every Brighton foul appears to be a yellow in this game. We have 5 bookings now and they have none?

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
No way Lua Lua!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lualua gets a second yellow......that is a blow.

Hyypia kicking off on the touchline.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Debatable.

Unlike the FACT that he can't hold the ball up and the fact that his runs are aimless as opposed to intelligent.

But still outscoring his 'superb' Albion striker rivals this season... and still has a better record in this division than all of them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here