Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bunty collocks.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I am afraid i can't, it's in my DNA nothing i can do about it and when (hello we have scored) we throw in a performance like today it makes my p**s boil even more.

I know what you mean.

They took the money and the chance to play in the PL, bet they are having a great day today!

Buckley and Bridcutt made their beds though so let them lie in them.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
My blue and white tinted glasses are in the bin, utter sh*t IMO, Hyypia out, get Calde and Jones in charge on an interim for tuesday,

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Samarah ripping into the team, manager and board on the phone in.

Fair enough.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I just cannot understand why the hell he took Holla off and replaced him with COG.

OK, so we ballsed up a good few chances in the first half, but we were also by far the better team in the first 45.

So why panic?
Keep the midfield strong, and see if one of our inept strikers can finally hit the target.

Wasn't going to end well by destroying the midfield.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My blue and white tinted glasses are in the bin, utter sh*t IMO, Hyypia out, get Calde and Jones in charge on an interim for tuesday,
I am a firm believer in stability; we've changed our manager far too often recently, which is partly the reason why we're in the smelly stuff now, so I don't think it's time to sack Sami.

If we were to go down the sacking route, though, I wouldn't risk Calde (great man though he is!) and Jones - I'd go straight for Pulis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here