Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Day Thread ***

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Bor'o are a really good team.We are playing as well as they are letting us.
If all the sages here know of a 20 goal a season striker hanging around somewhere then let the board know,PLEASE

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The one thing that really worries me is that the AMEX and the playing staff and academy simply aren't league 1 capable. If we go down it could be disastrous for our existence.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
If it goes on much longer like this, 'bedwetter' will cease to be an insult - it will be used by 'lickers' as a mark of respect, meaning 'someone who was right all along'...............

Didn't all us 'bedwetters' get told to judge the club on Sep 1st?

Can we judge now?

I said it all summer that regardless of how many players we signed by the end of the window; the fact that we left it so late, with a new manager as well, was a recipe for a slow start and could be potentially a season killer. I was told I was a 'look at me bedwetter'.

I was worried about OUR club then and now I am just numb.

Yes, the football is better but how can anyone say they would prefer to be entertained and in the bottom 5 of the league than be boring and in the top 6?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Didn't all us 'bedwetters' get told to judge the club on Sep 1st?

Can we judge now?

I said it all summer that regardless of how many players we signed by the end of the window; the fact that we left it so late, with a new manager as well, was a recipe for a slow start and could be potentially a season killer. I was told I was a 'look at me bedwetter'.

I was worried about OUR club then and now I am just numb.

Yes, the football is better but how can anyone say they would prefer to be entertained and in the bottom 5 of the league than be boring and in the top 6?

whose fault was that

larus

I wonder how many fans calling for a change of manager, will then say that the don't agree with the rate of turnover of managers, and too any clubs take a short-term view.
But, I suppose, this time it's different with Hyppia.

Will he succeed here? I don't know, but 12 games is not that long a time IMO.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get in GG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here