Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Day Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Good old Stockdale. Wipes out the deserved lift Bruno gave the fans and team. Another clearcut error.

Shame. He's had a decent run in the last 3. Doesn't seem to be consistent enough for a first choice keeper at this level though.

For £1m, you want your keeper to be having games like the Cardiff man did tonight.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
JFC needs a firm slap in the chops IMO.

What for? Holla, Bennett, Bruno and Gardner all smashed good chances over the bar whilst CMS was anonymous. Whilst I have no real support either way for JFC and try to judge players on their game by game performance however JFC is becoming the new Barnes with people picking up on every mistake he makes but never credit him when he deserves it or others make similar mistakes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pretty good performance, shame we couldn't convert 26 shots, 8 on target. It'll come, no doubt.

Not convinced it will with the strikers we have. Not one recognised quality Championship striker in the squad means we will not score too often.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Shame. He's had a decent run in the last 3. Doesn't seem to be consistent enough for a first choice keeper at this level though.

For £1m, you want your keeper to be having games like the Cardiff man did tonight.
If a keeper could have the kind of freak performance Marshall had tonight, every week, he'd be worth £80M ffs.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
"Best performance at home so far" - Adam Virgo
"JFC's best game of the season so far" - Adam Virgo
"A positive point. We just have to move" - Adam Virgo

24 shots, 8 on target. Must be the manager's fault. :rolleyes:

Incredible! Everything is OK then according to Mr Virgo! Just freeking brilliant :lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What for? Holla, Bennett, Bruno and Gardner all smashed good chances over the bar whilst CMS was anonymous. Whilst I have no real support either way for JFC and try to judge players on their game by game performance however JFC is becoming the new Barnes with people picking up on every mistake he makes but never credit him when he deserves it or others make similar mistakes.
JFC is anonymous most games and offers sweet fa...That's clear to see pal :)

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Some of our players are sure to get game for South Africa next year with there up and unders tonight! :bounce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard the boos again! Its very sad! But we are poor in front of goal! :facepalm:

No doubt mainly booing the ref. Clear cut penalty for me and confirmed by the numerous replays on the stream plus there was a secondary foul on Bruno in the aftermath also ignored by the ref.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I take you only watched 10 seconds of the game then.

Excellent goalkeeping performance with one error.

Gifted them a goal though. If you're keeper makes errors like that, if wipes out everything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here