Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2015 Ticket day fast approaching!

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Paid my money last week.

Rumours for the sunday headliner at the moment are Prince and the Stone Roses, based on no info. I reckon it will be Madge or Flo + the machine personally.

Same here, have been following efests and those names do seem to be the common rumours. Would love it to be prince or bowie, would be devastated if it was madge or flo!!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Can I get my money back? (From the e festivals website, link here - http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/info-special.shtml)

'Stomping around, ankle deep in mud, pretty much wasted, feeling sorry for myself cos I'd just lost £30 and my boots were leaking, I noticed somebody walking toward me, I looked up... it was Rolf Harris! "Hello" he said, "Alright mate" I said, shaking his hand "You're great you are", we had a little chat, and off he went. Cheered me up no end, and the money and the mud just didn't seem to matter any more, I had just met Rolf.'

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Excited to see

Suede
Belle & Sebastien
Super Furry Animals
Jon Hopkins
Sharon Van Etten
Father John Misty
Perfume Genius
Kasai Allstars
Courtney Barnett
FKA Twigs
Run the Jewels
Hot Chip
Todd Terje

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I must be getting old as I don't think there is one band on there that I would like to see! Only exception probably Motörhead but I have seen them loads of times.

Oh well each to their own!

If I was going I'd be spoilt for choice; it's a fine line up and there's still more to be added. Oh, and I've seen Motörhead a few times as well.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A nice end to the festival for me. I have somehow managed to avoid seeing The Who on the many recent tours and am pleased I finally get to see (what's left) of them. Foos friday/ random saturday/The Who sunday it's starting to take shape for me now. The best night's however will always be wednesday and thursday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Paul Weller Subbing them.

I reckon we will see something like this for the main two stages.

Friday:

Pyramid: Alt J, Foo Fighters
Other: Rudimental, Deadmau5

Saturday:

Pyramid: Pharell, Kanye West
Other The Vaccines, Ben Howard

Sunday

Pyramid: Paul Weller, The Who
Other: Jamie T, Chemical Brothers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here