Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Apple Watch

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HTC One M8 all the way for me, you'd have to PRISE this sucker from my cold dead fingers. Supreme build quality with the brushed metal casing, intuitive OS, and slicker than Ronaldo's barnet. Lovely bit of kit. Great how it interacts with the dot matrix phone cover as well.

Apple ?? Pfff.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So my question is - does the iPhone stay fast or will that slow down eventually too? Because Apple fanboys used to tell me that the iMac would stay fast forever, yet although mine is still running reasonably well, it has definitely slowed down.

thats would be because in the past there wasn't much software to install on Mac, but things have improved a bit. iPhone has lots so more scope for bad code, though Apple maintain some quality assurance. the point here is that only software makes computing devices slowdown over time, if you keep crap off it, it shouldn't slow down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can't watch, my company is replacing my Samsung Galaxy with a Nokia Lumina 635 - what are they like as a phone ?

D

Deleted member 18477

Started watching on my iPad on apple.com and I've just been kicked off!

I'm back on! Looks good. IPhone 6 (4.7inch) and iPhone 6 plus (5.5inch)...

Better battery life too...

Last edited by a moderator:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's nearly time

Really underwhelming yet again. Not even convinced that the battery is much better.

Share price down as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's gone up 3.1% - the share price that is from this morning

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Saw all the loyal little Appleistas queueing outside the Apple store on 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Avenue this morning on the way to work. Have these people nothing better to do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here