Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Outside Stadium Cock Up

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Must confess I needed the toilet upon arrival so went to the concourse. Not a moan, just something for the club to consider if they want to spread people round a bit.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I agree the music was disgraceful and the lack of outside toilets is clearly not suited to the Amex target market of the over fifties. Fancy having to listen a bunch of teenagers playing music so loud that you can't hear the words and worse of all next to the fish 'n chip van. My mate spent 15 minutes trying to get his order for scraps and a small portion of chips, salt no vinegar understood.
I emailed Mr Barber and he has said that he would try and get a NHS mobile clinic to arrange for free hearing tests and catheter advice for the Charlton game. No mention of a Frank Sinatra crooner though. Barber out.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I agree the music was disgraceful and the lack of outside toilets is clearly not suited to the Amex target market of the over fifties. Fancy having to listen a bunch of teenagers playing music so loud that you can't hear the words and worse of all next to the fish 'n chip van. My mate spent 15 minutes trying to get his order for scraps and a small portion of chips, salt no vinegar understood.
I emailed Mr Barber and he has said that he would try and get a NHS mobile clinic to arrange for free hearing tests and catheter advice for the Charlton game. No mention of a Frank Sinatra crooner though. Barber out.

As an over 60, I demand Country Joe and the Fish accompanied by wacky baccy. B&H City Council would surely approve.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
As an over 60, I demand Country Joe and the Fish accompanied by wacky baccy. B&H City Council would surely approve.
I see this cause is gaining support. Would you be interested in raising a sit in at Mr Barbers office? Mrs Nitram will bake the brownies.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Because the queue for Dick's takes about half an hour.

i went to Dicks bar with my son at 1pm , had a pint , left to meet up with more family outside,
enjoyed the music, the fish and chips looked good and I had a second pint listening to the band
and then yes I too needed a loo ...
those stairs to the west stand upper seemed to have doubled in number since last season!

great offer outside and could be added too when allowed ... but yes please with a loo or ten !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here