Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst state you've been in due to substance abuse

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
DMT - no addiction - drags you out of the framework - and gives a lot of perspective - makes you appreciate - you are here a short time - and that time is yours to live, love and explore - don't do what the mainstream hammers into you - you are unstoppable.

I'm intigued about the communual trip element of DMT - have you ever experienced this?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You're still here to tell the tale so it must be OK

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you drink too much and choke on your own vomit in your sleep then its good riddance I'm afraid.

I appreciate your anti drug and excessive drink stance, who would want that for their loved ones? But I don't believe you or anyone would feel "good riddance" if it was someone they cared about.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I appreciate your anti drug and excessive drink stance, who would want that for their loved ones? But I don't believe you or anyone would feel "good riddance" if it was someone they cared about.

Hey Nibs, that first video you posted was funny, but also a great advert for anyone wishing to see what they look like off their face - it's not always good, it's a great advert for leaving the stuff alone, much more convincing that Uncle C! I did catch that guys other video below, his relationship with the manhole cover at the end is comedy genius…'soooo, up to no good?'

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hey Nibs, that first video you posted was funny, but also a great advert for anyone wishing to see what they look like off their face - it's not always good, it's a great advert for leaving the stuff alone, much more convincing that Uncle C! I did catch that guys other video below, his relationship with the manhole cover at the end is comedy genius…'soooo, what have you been up to then?'

Not me that posted it but was funny in parts. I couldn't thing of much worse than being off my nads in a public place on my own like that. I haven't done class A's or in fact anything but beer and about 3 night on weed for about 15 years and have no intention of doing so again. That manhole vid is quite funny though!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not me that posted it but was funny in parts. I couldn't thing of much worse than being off my nads in a public place on my own like that. I haven't done class A's or in fact anything but beer and about 3 night on weed for about 15 years and have no intention of doing so again. That manhole vid is quite funny though!

Where the hell did I see that then? Sure it was you, can't even see it now….god I must be on drugs...:mad:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I'm intigued about the communual trip element of DMT - have you ever experienced this?

I researched a lot before undertaking, which in a way can color your experience. But nothing really prepares you for the fast onset, you don't have time to think - hey, what should I be feeling right now?

Everyone I know who has tried it (6 people) heard the buzzing sound at the beginning and saw the suspended jewel encrusted web at the start. After that things tend to get more personalised as the intense part kicks in. For me it's about two guides (one male and nonchalant, one female and exuberant) sitting on each side while I dive into body rushing, kaleidoscopic, stroboscopic fractal-scapes emanating from my 3rd eye for about 15 minutes. Utterly immersive and paradigm breaking.

My wildest communal coincidence was that as I came back I caught myself performing intricate arm movements and when I asked my sitters they confirmed that I was replicating the movements akin to 'trying to untangle an invisible fishing net' and this was exactly the reaction I witnessed as a sitter before I'd tried the stuff.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Reading all this has made me want to get mashed after the game tomorrow. Cheers Uncle C, you just couldnt let it lie could you.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I researched a lot before undertaking, which in a way can color your experience. But nothing really prepares you for the fast onset, you don't have time to think - hey, what should I be feeling right now?

Everyone I know who has tried it (6 people) heard the buzzing sound at the beginning and saw the suspended jewel encrusted web at the start. After that things tend to get more personalised as the intense part kicks in. For me it's about two guides (one male and nonchalant, one female and exuberant) sitting on each side while I dive into body rushing, kaleidoscopic, stroboscopic fractal-scapes emanating from my 3rd eye for about 15 minutes. Utterly immersive and paradigm breaking.

My wildest communal coincidence was that as I came back I caught myself performing intricate arm movements and when I asked my sitters they confirmed that I was replicating the movements akin to 'trying to untangle an invisible fishing net' and this was exactly the reaction I witnessed as a sitter before I'd tried the stuff.

That is fasciniating, I have a chequered past with heavy psychedelics so it's probably not for me. Never say never though.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
To be fair, if Drink was illeagal most people wouldnt even go close to drugs in the first place.

Drink leads me to the odd fag on a night out and open to dabble if someones getting something in.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Reading all this has made me want to get mashed after the game tomorrow. Cheers Uncle C, you just couldnt let it lie could you.

Good luck mate. Hope it ends well.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
article-2731250-20B44E8F00000578-847_634x596.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To be fair, if Drink was illeagal most people wouldnt even go close to drugs in the first place.

Drink leads me to the odd fag on a night out and open to dabble if someones getting something in.
Homophobe!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This thread made me think of this. Bloke working as an elf for a charity at Christmas did 3 days off his nut on Coke, acid and ketamine in that order and filmed the results. The ket one is particularly good.

[video]http://sabotagetimes.com/funny/happens-youre-tits-work/[/video]

Ketamine looks mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here