Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Coe. Palace chief scout defects to the Albion.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Perhaps it's just something like a notice period being worked out...

Fair comment but surely if this is the case Parish wouldn't of talked about working closely with Warnock to identify Targets during the January window ???

Wasn't sure if the chap from Derby was here instead of Coe..........

FWIW I not too bothered was just something I picked up on in the interview. (I had turned it off when he came on but my daughter insisted I listen to it as punishment for making her mum sit through 5 hours of Transfer Window talk earlier in the day)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fair comment but surely if this is the case Parish wouldn't of talked about working closely with Warnock to identify Targets during the January window ???

Wasn't sure if the chap from Derby was here instead of Coe..........

I've got no idea what you've read but if you're semi-quoting it, you're not indicating Coe's involvement at all.

(And maybe I'm not guessing about the notice.)

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I've got no idea what you've read but if you're semi-quoting it, you're not indicating Coe's involvement at all.

(And maybe I'm not guessing about the notice.)

Nothing I read, just sure I heard Steve Parish mentioned Coe in his interview on Talk sport, cant remember it exactly but something like Neil will be working closely with our Chief Scout Tim Cole, to identify those targets for January.

Judging from that comment Bozza It must mean that's his last job before coming to us. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here