Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd love it to be Davies or Lennon. So much better to have the clubs you can't stand, managed by horrible pricks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cardiff are set to take legal action against Palace and Iain Moody over the "Spygate" affair. They are seeking loss of earnings after being relegated from the Premier League thought to be in the region of £20M

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd love it to be Davies or Lennon. So much better to have the clubs you can't stand, managed by horrible pricks.

I'm crossing my fingers that Sky are monitoring NSC so they can make them the new dark horses on Sky Bet :lol:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I just put money on Sherwood, Ince or Lennon. I dont normally bet on mangers but was on Bet365 as they where talking about it on SkySportsNews

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Booked. I'll have £50 with you. :thumbsup:

I REALLY hope u won due to the smugness of that gimps post. Very rate anyone's 'humiliated' about a football match (well maybe Brazil in the WC v Germany) but the Nigel's like to use this phrase everytime they manage to beat us. We dont go round saying we 'humiliated' palace by finishing above them the last 2 times we be been in the same league. Pathetic trolls.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am definitely im the 65%

Easy to say that now he's not joining though isnt it - most Albion on here agreed it would be a v good appointment for you - nobody out of work better out there imo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still no £50 Remf bets that Palace stay up???:bla::nono: No matter how many times I offer the bet just like last season none of you have the Cojones to step up.
If I wanted to bet on Palace going down, I could get 2-1 with the bookies, so why would I take an evens bet with you, you cretin?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see the title of the thread has changed. Couldn't this thread have been merged with the 2013 one ?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Another year another Palace managerial shambles, although the last one worked out alright in the end :(

It has been 6 days.

Please remember that you're currently managed by Sami Hyppia. :moo:

I see the title of the thread has changed. Couldn't this thread have been merged with the 2013 one ?

Just to check, would that be the one that preceded our finishing 11th in the Premier League?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It has been 6 days.

I believe it was Steve Parish, and no one else, who said the appointment would be quick in order to be able to do something in the remainder of the transfer window.

57,000 views on a thread welcoming Malky to Palace. Bless.

Screen Shot 2014-08-20 at 18.26.12.png

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just to check, would that be the one that preceded our finishing 11th in the Premier League?

Yeah , the one where Palace took a month to find a manager whose number one choice , said no , then after running out of names because so many had turned the job offer down instantly went back to him and waved a bucketload of cash at him if he kept them up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here