Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(the latest of many) favourites for the job, Tim Sherwood, withdraws from consideration.

This really is brilliant.

Neil Lennon now the favourite with the bookies followed by the "no-one else wants it but we have to give it to someone" Keith 'who?' Millen.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
(the latest of many) favourites for the job, Tim Sherwood, withdraws from consideration.

This really is brilliant.

Neil Lennon now the favourite with the bookies followed by the "no-one else wants it but we have to give it to someone" Keith 'who?' Millen.
image.jpg
If you look carefully boss man Keith is second left next to holloway .

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Interesting to hear speculation on the radio tonight suggesting that CPFC should now do their utmost to get Pulis back on board. I suspect that boat has already well and truly sailed.

Given what has happened over the last few days I do wonder if Parish is now quietly wishing that he had found a way to keep Pulis? It seems madness to have let him walk away.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408658250.283321.jpg

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Very funny.....

but maybe not a million miles from Parish's actual recruitment methodology.........:eek::ffsparr:

Too much time and effort spent by CPFC 2010 on the budget for plastic cladding and not enough keeping Pulis happy and giving him what he wanted to continue his fine job.

Yep, I wish someone would tell him the league does not start until September though.

Am I alone in feeling some sympathy for our unfortunate Surrey rivals???

Definitely not - it just gets better and better - Charlie Oatway could do a job perhaps?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Billy Davies is 40/1 on skybet, I'm sure if a couple of hundred of us invested a quid, we could get him to favourite, and then the four Chairmen of the apocalypse would have to interview him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's all very funny, but in a year's time they'll be starting their 3rd straight season in the PL, while we're starting our 5th straight year in the Championship.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
It's all very funny, but in a year's time they'll be starting their 3rd straight season in the PL, while we're starting our 5th straight year in the Championship.

That's about the strength of it. Good on you for having some perspective. :clap2:

Also, Sherwood hasn't "turned us down", he's saving face. He knows he isn't getting the job because he's not going to be offered it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also, Sherwood hasn't "turned us down", he's saving face. He knows he isn't getting the job because he's not going to be offered it.

Keep telling yourself that :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That's about the strength of it. Good on you for having some perspective. :clap2:

So who is going to be offered it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here