Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Sammi offered his resignation?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
My understanding, is that your understanding is completely wrong, at least in the case of Conway. Conway was there for us on a plate, but Oscar didn't want him. Then right at the end of the window, he changed his mind, but only once Conway was committed to Blackburn.

You're spot on. (and I got killed by many on here for saying the deal was as good as done) a fee was agreed between the clubs and personal terms were as good as done, Oscar then got involved and the deal collapsed.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Did he have a shit on the floor of the away dressing room....

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There is no way Hyypia would have known that Ulloa & Buckley were going. Those deals were not even close to being a reality at that stage.

Don't believe that for one minute. Hyypia has been in football a long time and knows full well players come and go. I would be very surprised if he wasn't appraised of the situation before signing. Ulloa and Buckley have both gone to prem teams and there is no way we can compete with them on wages, again Hyypia would know that.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I know the Op and he is not a troll so there could be some truth in this but the club would hardly say anything. This then makes the other rumour about an emergency board meeting seem a little more true.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd have to be pretty ****ing stupid to believe this.
But this place would be delicious if he walked.

It's almost worth it for the meltdown.

D

Deleted member 18477

Differs to what I've heard in that Sami is so exacting in what he wants, that is why we appear to be struggling on acquisitions. He knows what he wants and nothing else will do. He doesn't want to waste money just to bolster the squad with numbers.

Someone needs to tell him that Hamann, Biscan and Henchoz have all retired!!!

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Bored of Bozza and the mods spin on everything.

Camillin nips to the pub and feeds him a bit of spin, e.g. Oscar being to picky, Hyppia being too picky. They leak it out and boom, it's fact that the club aren't at fault.

Do you REALLY believe that Hyppia is being too picky given our transfer dealings post Poyet, or is it more likely we're being too tight?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
What is an OP? Don't think it it worth posting on here. Why should my integrity be questioned by these clever keyboard warriors. The Lampard quote was true but the thick doubters did not read it correctly. Surprise surprise.
Today I merely asked if others had heard something as I had. Yes I used to love NSC but.... My daughter gave up on here as others found out she was a girl and well let me just say she does not post anymore.
Me. I have enough health problems to let a couple of idiots upset me
. Life is too short though to let others pick your words to pieces like insane dogs is not worth the bother

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What is an OP? Don't think it it worth posting on here. Why should my integrity be questioned by these clever keyboard warriors. The Lampard quote was true but the thick doubters did not read it correctly. Surprise surprise.
Today I merely asked if others had heard something as I had. Yes I used to love NSC but.... My daughter gave up on here as others

found out she was a girl and well let me just say she does not post anymore.
. Life is too short though to let others pick your words to pieces like insane dogs is not worth the bother

Trouble with the warriors is they believe all the spin and gang up on anybody who has an alternative view

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Today I merely asked if others had heard something as I had. Yes I used to love NSC but.... My daughter gave up on here as others found out she was a girl and well let me just say she does not post anymore.

bEdWEtter !!!!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You'd have to be pretty ****ing stupid to believe this.

TBF to mrhairy he was only asking if anybody had heard anything and as usual you go over the top because you never
hear anything and therefore everything is untrue no matter what

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
bEdWEtter !!!!

What a clever man you are. Really shown understanding and intelligence. You must have such a perfect life.
Wow you can even mix lower case with upper case
What a guy. Yes that is the answer to rubbish anyone that tries to say something honestly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here