Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Latest Lord Ashcroft Poll (27-29 March):

CON 36% (+3)
LAB 34% (+1)
UKIP 10% (-2)
GRN 7% (+2)
LDEM 6% (-2)

When the best you can do is a Lord Ashcroft poll I know I'm onto a winner.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When the best you can do is a Lord Ashcroft poll I know I'm onto a winner.

Typical Labour (economy failing) maths. I think this one was better/best:

Latest ComRes poll (28-29th March):

CON: 36% (+1)
LAB: 32% (-3)
UKIP: 12% (+2)
LDEM: 9% (+1)
GRN: 5% (-2)
Other: 6% (unch)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I prefer the Sunday Times one of

Labour 36%
Tories 32%

That one appears to be the outlier in a pile of other recent polls. So who is doing the clutching??

IDHousePaperDateCONLABLDUKIPGRN
4659Populus2015-03-29 00:00:0034348154
4657YouGovSun2015-03-28 00:00:0032368136
4658ComResDaily Mail2015-03-28 00:00:0036329125
4656OpiniumObserver2015-03-27 00:00:0034338137
4654YouGovSun2015-03-26 00:00:0036347135

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That one appears to be the outlier in a pile of other recent polls. So who is doing the clutching??

Well there you go, you've got YouGov, Sunday Times, showing Labour leads, as well as Ipsos Mori, Populous (today they have Labour 2 pts ahead). The BBC Poll of Polls - an aggregate of a selection of polls has it 34% each.

Couldn't be closer, whether you post the polls that suit your leaning or not.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Are these facts or made up? If facts, can you provide a source?

RE: "From Lord Mandelson
Labour sent out ‘search parties’ for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.

In a stunning confirmation that the Blair and Brown governments deliberately engineered mass immigration, the former Cabinet Minister and spin doctor said New Labour sought out foreign workers.

I could put up the links from the media if you like with more details, but hopefully this video from the parliament will suffice. Only about 1 minute long.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I can't believe anyone is seriously thinking of voting Tory all the time they're planning £12billion worth of cuts and refusing to say what they will be

We all have to face the facts....Spend Spend Spend... it has to be paid back at some stage..Governments are no different to households in that respect...If deficit not sorted the longer it goes on the more vicious will be the cuts in future...It would be nice if everyone had all the money they wanted but that will never happen.

Cameron has to be the most sensible option for government...Before you class me as right wing knob...I will not be voting Tory...I will be Voting for my LIb/Dem MP who has worked hard in this constituency.....But I would like to see an overall Conservative win...for the sake of this country.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We all have to face the facts....Spend Spend Spend... it has to be paid back at some stage..Governments are no different to households in that respect...If deficit not sorted the longer it goes on the more vicious will be the cuts in future...It would be nice if everyone had all the money they wanted but that will never happen.

Cameron has to be the most sensible option for government...Before you class me as right wing knob...I will not be voting Tory...I will be Voting for my LIb/Dem MP who has worked hard in this constituency.....But I would like to see an overall Conservative win...for the sake of this country.

They aren't the facts though are they. We're not in this mess because of Spend Spend Spend, we're in this mess because THE WORLD was being played on a roulette table. Even a government surplus would not have dented the financial crash.

If you're going to pay off a debt, you maximise your income. You don't cut that income just because you could always eat a little less.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

A true JCL voting for Norman Baker.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I will be Voting for my LIb/Dem MP who has worked hard in this constituency.....But I would like to see an overall Conservative win...for the sake of this country.

You're going to vote for a man that tried to kill our club ? One that used lies in his attempts to do so ? That belongs to the same party that ran LDC and that Bellotti belonged to ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here