Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
People still streaming in to the polling station. The Mrs. said it's been like it all day.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Will probably do what I normally do....plan to ignore it and go to sleep, but end up staying up for 'just one more seat' to be announced.........until about 3am.......

Yep. This is me every time. Think I stayed up all night last time. Could be the same this time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
People still streaming in to the polling station. The Mrs. said it's been like it all day.

Until the ballot boxes are opened and the papers counted you don't know if its gonna be like 1997 all over again in some seats or the walking dead zombies still retain the instinct to vote Conservative.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
No real queue for me this morning at the polling station. The only mishap i made i realised when back on my doorstep, and that was that i hadn't done my fly up at all. No one taking my name or directing me to my booth had any look of shock over the possible revelation of the unproud head of little Meade jr, so i presume my undies protected me from shame. Anywho, the vote was made and fingers crossed for a change in government tonight not in favour of the fiendish right and their self-interested minions.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're starting early!

I couldn't resist, it's a lovely beer that's been in my kuhlshrank for some time. Got some lovely beers lined up for tonight as well.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Got some lovely beers lined up for tonight as well.

At least you've got something to cry into HT.

(I may well end up with egg all over my face but I get a sense that this has swung back to the incumbent in the final few days - a shift not reflected in the polls - and that Cameron's balls-out style of the last few days will get him over the line. I think Ed peaked two or three weeks ago and hasn't had enough support from his senior colleagues).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Until the ballot boxes are opened and the papers counted you don't know if its gonna be like 1997 all over again in some seats or the walking dead zombies still retain the instinct to vote Conservative.
It will certainly not be 1997 all over again. That's when the Labour party installed a Tory to lead them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here