Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders 0 and 3, gonna another depressing season

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Steelers were brilliant on both sides of the ball last night. Ran all over Carolina and Roethlisberger looks in great form.

I'm still worried about us against the run but it was a much improved showing.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
As a Giants fan nice to see the Jets lose 27-19 against the Bears. Jets offence looked very weak - what was Geno Smith doing?

Rex Ryan - the NFL equivalent of Harry Redknapp

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just going to sit here and feel content with, surprisingly, another Cards win. Happy days...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Scratching around for positives, another drubbing this time at the hands of Andrew Luck. 30-0 down at HT Bradley finally introduced Bortles, out scored the Colts 17-14 in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Bortles is now the starting QB. Onwards and upwards.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Great result for the Giants, 45-14 against the Redskins and now 2-2. And good to finally see Eli Manning back on form throwing 4 TD passes and teaming up with tight end Larry Donnell who was on the receiving end of 3 of those passes.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Great result for the Giants, 45-14 against the Redskins and now 2-2. And good to finally see Eli Manning back on form throwing 4 TD passes and teaming up with tight end Larry Donnell who was on the receiving end of 3 of those passes.

And back to earth with a bump for Kirk Cousins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe I had that one:-

It's a shame the Giants won as well, because they are bankers to beat the Skins on short rest Thursday, they would have been a good price.

Jul 7, 2003
As Eli has struggled to hit a cows arse with a banjo recently, I dropped Donnell from my fantasy side this week:ffsparr:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Anyone watching College ball tonight? The Georgia game was closer than I thought it would be. Arkansas vs Texas A&M is an intriguing match up of run game versus pass game. 7-7 at the moment.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyone watching College ball tonight? The Georgia game was closer than I thought it would be. Arkansas vs Texas A&M is an intriguing match up of run game versus pass game. 7-7 at the moment.

Watch it every Saturday. Some good games tonight.

Hoping to watch Oregon St @ USC before leaving for Wembley in the morning

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Can't wait to shoot tomorrow's game. A regular season Raiders game at Wembley. Amazing. I'll post a few photos when I get the chance.

Black Hole in the east Endzone. punk:

Jul 7, 2003
Can't wait to shoot tomorrow's game. A regular season Raiders game at Wembley. Amazing. I'll post a few photos when I get the chance.

Black Hole in the east Endzone. punk:
It's bad enough that Palace have been able to play at Wembley but letting the Silver & Black Clowns on the hallowed turf...

Enjoy the day, I'll be up there for Falcons v Lions in a few weeks wearing my old Ed McCaffrey Broncos shirt with pride. Not sure the Raider nation would appreciate that shirt today.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Bears packers today as well, will be an interesting one, peppers really coming off as a bit of a plum in recent interviews, you watch him sack MVP Jay a few times now :(

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Looking forward to RedZone today and Cowboys v Saints later tonight should be a good one.

My juggernaut goings strong in the NSC Fantasy league and Larry Donnell got me off to a decent start on TNF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here