Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
So glad I didnt bother going to this game what a wash out! Cannot wait for the 'boys later although not sure if I can stay awake for it! Fantasy team doing shocking today against a team full of non playing players

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
A Bye weekend for the Seahawks - Booooooooo.

Watching the Raiders getting beaten badly is rather entertaining though, its not been much of a contest throughout !!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
A Bye weekend for the Seahawks - Booooooooo.

Watching the Raiders getting beaten badly is rather entertaining though, its not been much of a contest throughout !!
They started well but that was it! If they keep having these blow outs in the Wembley game surely fans will start to get bored of going?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They started well but that was it! If they keep having these blow outs in the Wembley game surely fans will start to get bored of going?

Cant see that happening. Its the full experience of NFL which draws people in, but some more competitive games would be nice !! Think the Falcons/Lions next-up could be a close game.....hopefully it is as i have tickets !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just watched the Packers second half steamrolling of Cutler and the Bears.

Poor old Jay, the moment the pressure is on he goes to pieces.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Cannot believe the steelers just let that happen!! We've been awful! Glennon definitely has to remain at QB!

Typical- backed the steelers and the other 4 in my acca came in easily!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
JJ Watt's return of an interception for an 80 yard TD was the pivotal moment in the Texans / Bills game.

Watt has now scored more touchdowns this season than Arian Foster and Andre Johnson combined.

Well worth every cent of that new contract.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Just home. As I'm sure you're all aware, he Raiders were appalling. Let's hope they take Dennis Allen back to the US before they fire him.

A few of my photos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Once again really enjoyed the day out again yesterday but I really felt for my long suffering Raiders supporting brother and the Raider Nation that came all this way to watching that train wreck of a team. I went to the Sliver and Black UK pre game party on friday and had a great time, those Raider fans are something else, shame their team is so awful.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Eagles 49er's is entertaining! Will be close this one!

That was a big, big, big win for the Niners. A loss there and the whispers surrounding the coach would have got a hell of a lot louder.

I think The Eagles are my favourite team to watch. So many weapons offensively and some really inventive play calling. I really like Chip Kelly - I'm not so sure his team's will be capable of winning a Championship though. I worry against them versus a really tough mean defense and a run game that is capable of controlling the game clock.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Same old Jets, now 1-3 and bottom of AFC East. This only gives them something like a 20% chance of making the play offs according to my statto colleague at work. Ryan persists in playing Geno Smith when Michael Vick is clearly the better QB. Rex Ryan was never head coach material and how he still has a job is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here