Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien Abduction meeeting in Brighton

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So, if any of the missions to mars come up with evidence of baterical life, or a future probes sent to Europa proves basic or complex life forms exist or existed, that would be 3 in our solar system. I dont see how you can say the chances of life existing at all are extremely small as to be negligible. Given its all round us on earth, in many different forms, in many different environments, at many different temperates at many different atmospheric pressures, I'd say the chances of life existing is so huge, that is must be more chance of life forms on planets surrounding every star then none at all!

?? But life on Earth has a single source adapted by evolution and environment, not billions of independently formed instances that have suddenly sprung up fully formed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Awesome talk

Or whacko nonsense which caused TEDs scientific advisors "grave concerns". I offered the blog without comment and yet The Truth gave me a thumbs up for it, you dive on on it like Zaha on a penalty spot and hybrid x's posts are pretty much taken verbatim from it. Yet you call us the sheep.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But life on Earth has a single source adapted by evolution and environment, not billions of independently formed instances that have suddenly sprung up fully formed.

What we don't know is how many times life existed on primordial earth prior to our common ancestor taking hold so to speak. Life may have come and gone many times prior to the actual primordial event that led to all complex organisms we see today.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What we don't know is how many times life existed on primordial earth prior to our common ancestor taking hold so to speak. Life may have come and gone many times prior to the actual primordial event that led to all complex organisms we see today.

Absolutely right. We don't know at all. I'm sceptical we'll ever know, likewise if there's life out there. As I've said I'm not dogmatic on the subject. I find the certainty from some perplexing.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
what this thread fails to miss is that the universe is multi-dimensional - humans seem to ignorantly think other beings/life/entities/intelligencealiens will exist in the same 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum that human eyes can see.

Franz Bardon, Franz Hartmann, and even Crowley all knew certain things about other life forms - and it doesn't mean captain zog from planet x.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What do you mean?

Don't worry, it was a very poor Universe joke which didn't so much go over people's heads as slump at their feet begging forgiveness.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Graham Hancock published a book on this subject - Meetings with the ancient teachers of mankind. He presents what is known as the greatest riddle of archaeology, he try's to explore why over all periods of history, in nearly all cultures across the world, we humans have reported experiences of such strikingly similar nature. These experiences usually only deviate from the same events in a way of cultural or periodic representation. Some examples are UFO abduction accounts, Shaman experiences, Ancient mythology, Irish folk law, Psychedelic drug experience's even tribal dancing. I would say if you are interested in this discussion and are not happy with a video, please read the book.

And I have a theory as well.

Mankind, over all periods of history, in nearly all cultures across the world, frequently gets ripped off its collective tits on herbal substances, mushrooms, alcohol and pills etc. and goes on to 'experience' all sorts of things that didn't actually happen. :mad:

I think my theory holds up more than little green men with anal probes.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As far as "Alien Abduction" goes my mind stays firm. It's the same as people who make out they were Napoleon in a former life: They want something significant to appear to happen in their lives. It's attention seeking. Or they're off their tits on extasy pipes.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
As far as "Alien Abduction" goes my mind stays firm. It's the same as people who make out they were Napoleon in a former life: They want something significant to appear to happen in their lives. It's attention seeking. Or they're off their tits on extasy pipes.

alas, many people have alot of trauma they are trying to heal from such experiences - definately not attention seeking.

ps what is an ecstacy pipe? never remember these at Sterns?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
alas, many people have alot of trauma they are trying to heal from such experiences - definately not attention seeking.

ps what is an ecstacy pipe? never remember these at Sterns?

Well, I suppose the other explanation is that they are bonkers. They may genuinely feel trauma at an experience they believe they have had, and that's not to be taken lightly. However, it didn't happen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Well, I suppose the other explanation is that they are bonkers. They may genuinely feel trauma at an experience they believe they have had, and that's not to be taken lightly. However, it didn't happen.

you're opinion is just not based upon enough research i'm afraid.....so easier to call these people crazy as then you can go on you're way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you're opinion is just not based upon enough research i'm afraid.....so easier to call these people crazy as then you can go on you're way.
It's not that it's easier, it's just more accurate.

Let's go with your idea though...
these aliens that are abducting people - which planet or star do you think they've come from? How long has it taken them to get here? Why don't they stay and live here, or do you think they do, like in Men In Black?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
It's not that it's easier, it's just more accurate.

Let's go with your idea though...
these aliens that are abducting people - which planet or star do you think they've come from? How long has it taken them to get here? Why don't they stay and live here, or do you think they do, like in Men In Black?

you've obviously not read my posts within this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here