Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alien Abduction meeeting in Brighton

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
alas, many people have alot of trauma they are trying to heal from such experiences - definately not attention seeking.

ps what is an ecstacy pipe? never remember these at Sterns?

I like the idea of an xtc pipe bit like a e ciggerette i suppose?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have not posted for a while,been trawling some backyard in the stella,in me xen star cruiser......Earth? been easy pickings. 1500 odd so far View attachment 53074

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
well you seem to have, as you quoted me and then asked me questions.......you idiot.

I'm not a closed book on the subject,my view as a believer is this......anything is possible,perhaps it would be naive and arrogant to think ......."The world is flat"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
There have been some interesting theories and discussions on this thread but I don't think this debate would be complete without referencing one of the most thorough and thought provoking pieces of investigative journalism ever to grace our TV sets

I give you Danny Dyers 'I believe in UFO's'

[YT]fQiqZ331i50[/YT]

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
bloody secret aliens offering us free energy but holding back because of the secret intergalactic community's concerns about our special space weapons which contravene Dr Buro's pledges to the grand space consortium's primary protocol

4:4:2

Lots and lots of posts, but not one has realised the meeting is in Hastings, not Brighton.
I am surprised at you, Norman. I thought you were more observant than that, or, at least, Inspector Grace seems to think you are.
:thumbsup::bowdown:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
alas, many people have alot of trauma they are trying to heal from such experiences - definately not attention seeking.

ps what is an ecstacy pipe? never remember these at Sterns?

Sterns, used to go there years ago for........................entertainment, had almost forgotten about it till mentioned.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought the film from a couple of years back Dark Skies was rather surprisingly good. Some genuine shocks and frighteners that had me jumping out of my seat a couple of times. All fiction, all entertaining. I recommend.

Watched last night on your recommendation and it was pretty good, seems that they have been here for ages.......................................................... I don't think, different prospective though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
what this thread fails to miss is that the universe is multi-dimensional - humans seem to ignorantly think other beings/life/entities/intelligencealiens will exist in the same 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum that human eyes can see

If I could be arsed, I'd have that as my signature.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So this PMT stuff - have Aliens abducted all of us, or have they changed our DNA such that we have this PMT in our brain should they ever need to take over our brains, or have they just abducted some of us? And if it's the latter, has hybrid_x been abducted - wait a minute! Suddenly his username makes sense. He's a human/alien hybrid. Sorry I was so slow to realise this, but I didn't even know about aliens on earth until yesterday.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I am curious to know Mr X, what do you not believe with regards to conspiracy theories? It seems no matter what the event, you have an idea as to how it happened outside the general thinking of the population. Do you believe the one about the cursed Mummy on the Titanic? Or that Shakespeare didn't write his plays? I'm genuinely curious.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
what this thread fails to miss is that the universe is multi-dimensional - humans seem to ignorantly think other beings/life/entities/intelligencealiens will exist in the same 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum that human eyes can see.

Please give it a rest. Utter tosh on both counts (by the way the visible spectrum is less than 0.005% of the total spectrum) and totally irrelevant to boot. Nothing 'exists' in a specific range of the electromagnetic spectrum, and humans have spent the past 100 or so years working across as much of the spectrum as they can because they are fully aware that lots of it has its uses. Please don't assign your own narrow and inaccurate views to the rest of the species.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
It is a work of genius though.
beings/life/entities/intelligencealiens are here and abducting us but you cant see them because they are invisible

:clap2:

That might explain why I often trip over when walking down the road. I thought it was me being clumsy, but it's invisible aliens getting in my way. At last, something to blame other than myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here