Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show

You've not been guessing, you've just been wrong to write OG off. This from you exactly 2 weeks ago:

And the following day:

Ah yes, the typical over-aggressive NSC nuisance with nothing better to do with his Sunday than weirdo obsessive search functioning and spouting out of context diversions.

OF COURSE Oscar is playing the exact same style of football than a few weeks ago isn't he, nothing has changed in your little world.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ah yes, the typical over-aggressive NSC nuisance with nothing better to do with his Sunday than weirdo obsessive search functioning and spouting out of context diversions.

OF COURSE Oscar is playing the exact same style of football than a few weeks ago isn't he, nothing has changed in your little world.

Over-aggressive? What part of "You've not been guessing, you've been wrong" are you getting all upset about?

Weirdo-obsessive search function/spouting out of context? It's just the standard NSC one that I used, took less than a minute and contains your opinions about Oscar Garcia and used as a response to your comment about Oscar Garcia.

Dear oh dear. You've got a lot more thin-skinned since your return from self-imposed exile. I like the new you.:thumbsup:

Over-aggressive? What part of "You've not been guessing, you've been wrong" are you getting all upset about?

Weirdo-obsessive search function/spouting out of context? It's just the standard NSC one that I used, took less than a minute and contains your opinions about Oscar Garcia and used as a response to your comment about Oscar Garcia.

Dear oh dear. You've got a lot more thin-skinned since your return from self-imposed exile. I like the new you.:thumbsup:

Well, as long as it gets you through the day without kicking the cat too much...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ahh, the tear-soaked, needy "Why does the 'Football League Show' hate us?" thread. How we've missed you...

:clap:

Must be bloody annoying being Manish Bhasin on a Sunday morning, logging on to his Twitter account to find 10,000 messages from fans of every club in the League bleating "Why don't you ever feature us, you must really HATE us".

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The "under the radar" attitude has actually been beneficial. Less than a minute of highlights most weekends has made us the dark horse of The Championship.

Err. Not sure that the other teams and managers base too much of their approach to playing us on the insights of Manish and Steve Claridge aired at midnight.

I'd be worried if they did tbh.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
:clap:

Must be bloody annoying being Manish Bhasin on a Sunday morning, logging on to his Twitter account to find 10,000 messages from fans of every club in the League bleating "Why don't you ever feature us, you must really HATE us".

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if they show us or not but when they have a discussion on who'll finish sixth and say could be the same now or don't know then at least they could have looked at the remaining fixtures and debated it and give their personal opinions instead of ducking the issue and moving on to the more important matter of division one :facepalm:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
''I'm glad we're under the radar.''

We're not under the ****ing radar though are we. Not being mentioned by the FL show means nothing. I doubt if Blackpool won't bother looking at the DVDs this week because we don't get much coverage on the FLS.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Having just watched it on iplayer it does appear that there appeared to be a bet not to mention us to the point when asked who would get sixth place Claridge really struggled to think what to say.

That's probably because he's a moron.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
They'll have trouble not mentioning us tomorrow

Manish Bhasin presents highlights and all the goals from today's fixtures in the Championship, League One and League Two, including Burnley v Wigan Athletic at Turf Moor, with both sides looking to continue their excellent recent form. Plus, action from Leeds United v Nottingham Forest and Brighton & Hove Albion v Blackpool

They seemed to have a great deal of trouble mentioning us.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and last night short highlights and not a mention again
they are making it pretty obvious that they don't like us ................but why?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
For a start, years ago a suit at the BBC decided that the centre of the Southern Region is Southampton. Turns out it's almost on the western edge. To cover up their mistake West Sussex is covered as a sort of limbo land where nothing happens. It was then decided that Kent was fantastically newsworthy and people as far away as Brighton would be delighted to hear plenty of Kentish news, so lets open an Eastern studio in Kent.
To bring the saga almost up to date, an employee of the BBC with GCSE in Geography elected to stop transmitting any Sussex news to Sussex at all, and maybe nobody will notice. After all Brighton is supposed to be London by the Sea, and is full of people that either work in London or have moved down to live in Brighton, so football coverage doesn't matter as the residents of Brighton will all be Chelsea Supporters.
The BBC Stringers in Brighton all went to Surrey when local radio became centred on an area and not a centre of population. So in a broadcasting sense there is tumbleweed rolling along Marlborough Place. :tumble:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
they are making it pretty obvious that they don't like us ................but why?

Considering the quality of yesterday's game i'd say the highlights were pretty long

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Palace fan in the studio gallery or in the editorial team ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wouldn't a Palace fan want more people to see us drawing at home to Blackpool?

No , they would do their utmost to see as little as possible is talked about us. No publicity = no publicity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here