Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Getting rid of Seagull Player. Every time they ask a question there is silence apart from back ground noise. Every ****ing game.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
The good thing is, now Ipswich has to beat Watford to go above us. Without Brunos' goal a draw would have done.
Watford still has everything to play for as, if they win tomorrow and their game in hand they will only be two points behind us. Both teams have all to play for tomorrow. A nice Watford win will do me.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Last seat in the lifeboat's always cause for an ugly scrap.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Watford will still have a game in hand over us after they play Ipswich tomorrow.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bruno bringing a Hudds player down in box first half. Commentators convinced stonewall pen.

Bruno gave the ball away in a dangerous position, which led to the foul. It should've been a pen, but the hudds player stayed on his feet. Lucky.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good stuff. I've got my ticket for the Yeovil game and it's definitely going to matter. A few games ago that seemed unlikely.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Albion are now unbeaten in 5 (DDWWD). 9 points out of 15. Almost exactly the same run in/form as last season. So far.
Last season of course we won our last 3 matches (Blackpool 6-1, Wolves 2-0 and Leeds 2-1).

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Draw is a fair result, we weren't good enough to win. Huddersfield time wasting after 6 minutes. March was disappointing today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here