Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No tickets left for Forest (a)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are the club waiting until Forest lose to both Birmingham and Leeds over the weekend ??? The successful request for additional tickets wouldn't look out of place in an official announcement on Tuesday then :lol:

No.

The Albion will certainly have asked for more tickets. Forest may well have given a "not right now - we'll get back to you next week."

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No.

The Albion will certainly have asked for more tickets. Forest may well have given a "not right now - we'll get back to you next week."

So we might get the 10% allocation after all :lolol: or we may not. Can we not ask Paul Barber to make a phone call and mention FFP a few times ? :)

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
There seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread, but let me clear up once and for all that the allocation we will receive would reflect the following league ruling:

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000

Ever since I read Bozza's post from 13.33 around 5 minutes ago, I have it on good authority that this is the correct allocation and is what we have received.

If we are successful in applying for more tickets then we will have more than 2000 visiting supporters in attendance and this would be proportionately closer to 10% or possibly actually 10% depending on the amount allocated additionally.

Whatever happens, I will be there as my mate ordered ours yesterday.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Rather annoying that it is sold out as I was going to get back this evening and buy the tickets for myself and the father inlaw. Only just got back in and to find its sold out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton or any other club would hold back on releasing any further tickets until tomorrows results are in , if Forest lose and we win i would imagine they will let us have more , id be goin apeshit if we were in Forests position and we let away fans have more seats when we still had a squeak of making the playoffs.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Right, so hang on a minute here. I don't understand, is the game sold out already?

If so then that's ridiculous. I thought we were entitled to 10% of the stadium capacity? Someone needs to clarify.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Right, so hang on a minute here. I don't understand, is the game sold out already?

If so then that's ridiculous. I thought we were entitled to 10% of the stadium capacity? Someone needs to clarify.

What we really need is some sort of website where such information could be located.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know, it's not as if this thread has been helpful in any way shape or form (!) :lol:

It's a constant source of frustration for me.

I'm not sure why, I booked my ticket weeks ago. I just feel like I need to know though.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

No, I think you'll find that they're only obliged to give us 2000. What I'm not sure about is how many we might get if they can't get into the playoffs?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, I think you'll find that they're only obliged to give us 2000. What I'm not sure about is how many we might get if they can't get into the playoffs?

What if we can't?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
What if the tickets sell out when their ground holds more than 20,000? The public deserve to know.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What if we can't?

Now your just trying to muddy the waters.

Oh alright then, how many will we get if they can't get into the playoffs and we can't?

How many will we get if they can't get into the playoffs and we can?

How many will we get if they can get into the playoffs and we can't?

How many will we get if they can get into the playoffs and we can?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here