Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No tickets left for Forest (a)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like the club are selling tickets again if you wanted one?
The main problem for Brighton fans living up north who go to lots of away games per season is hardly any of them have 1,000 loyalty points unless they are a STH. General sale doesn't start until Monday morning which will be the first chance of them buying the remaining tickets that are left.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think you'll find...

Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000

Unless playing Arsenal or Swansea. Arsenal will get 4000, while Swansea would get only 2000.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Update: "Our allocation for this fixture is now SOLD OUT. In the event we have any returns, these will go on sale at 11am on Tuesday 29th April, to fans with 1,000 or more loyalty points."

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unless playing Arsenal or Swansea. Arsenal will get 4000, while Swansea would get only 2000.

I thought it was the other way round because Swansea are a Welsh club and EUFA rules apply ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought it was the other way round because Swansea are a Welsh club and EUFA rules apply ?

Oh, you could be right.

Can anyone confirm how many tickets Arsenal & Swansea will get?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We allegedly asked for more and got more this week. Allocation now 3000

Where would that "allegation" have come from then? The ticket website and official site both say sold out, surely if they had more to sell they'd say so?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where would that "allegation" have come from then? The ticket website and official site both say sold out, surely if they had more to sell they'd say so?

Are the club waiting until Forest lose to both Birmingham and Leeds over the weekend ??? The successful request for additional tickets wouldn't look out of place in an official announcement on Tuesday then :lol:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It's sold out? You're kidding, right?!

It's SOLD OUT?!?!?! :tantrum:

Glad I managed to get ours on Monday. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here