Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another UKIP councilor who's 'views did not represent the majority of the UKIP'

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
how can you look yourself in the mirror and not curl up in shame when you give an answer like that to a post which relates to the brave sacrifices our forefathers made on behalf of our future. shame on you.

You really are hilarious

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
hilarious.. would you like to say that to my face when quoting the sacrifice of my grandfather you nasty piece of sh*t.

You seriously think that your grandfather fought against the ideas of the EU?

or are you a parody account

I hope, for your sake that it is the second.

Like I say hilarious.

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You seriously think that your grandfather fought against the ideas of the EU?

or are you a parody account

I hope, for your sake that it is the second.

Like I say hilarious.
No,what he is saying is that his Grandfather fought against the domination of Europe...in both cases Germany and its Axis.
If you cannot see that the EU is corrupt,undemocratic and its aim is a European superstate,which is what Germany wanted in the wars,with Germany being the main player,as it is in the EU,and you can give away a thousand years of our history,then you carry on with your left wing dogma (remind me who quoted that about a thousand years of history) oh yes Hugh Gaitskill Labour.
Sundays voting results will be very interesting.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No,what he is saying is that his Grandfather fought against the domination of Europe...in both cases Germany and its Axis.
If you cannot see that the EU is corrupt,undemocratic and its aim is a European superstate,which is what Germany wanted in the wars,with Germany being the main player,as it is in the EU,and you can give away a thousand years of our history,then you carry on with your left wing dogma (remind me who quoted that about a thousand years of history) oh yes Hugh Gaitskill Labour.
Sundays voting results will be very interesting.

My Grandad will be turning in his grave at this ignorant revisionist claptrap. Sad really that you don't see the difference between the EU and Nazi Germany.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
My Grandad will be turning in his grave at this ignorant revisionist claptrap. Sad really that you don't see the difference between the EU and Nazi Germany.

ive no mind in answering you for the sheer fact your opinions are no different to that of the w*nkers who run the EU i.e. fascist and undemocratic but here goes.. I feel cheated that my grandfather happened to sacrifice his own life for an ungrateful disrespectful b*stard such as yourself against a dictatorship no different to that of the EU when all you can come back with is some pathetic form of answer.
your a slippery dangerous b*stard not worthy of being trusted, fascist sums you up nicely..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
ive no mind in answering you for the sheer fact your opinions are no different to that of the w*nkers who run the EU i.e. fascist and undemocratic but here goes.. I feel cheated that my grandfather happened to sacrifice his own life for an ungrateful disrespectful b*stard such as yourself against a dictatorship no different to that of the EU when all you can come back with is some pathetic form of answer.
your a slippery dangerous b*stard not worthy of being trusted, fascist sums you up nicely..

As ignorant and misguided as the rest of your hateful posts on here. I hope for your sake that you are a parody account.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
As ignorant and misguided as the rest of your hateful posts on here. I hope for your sake that you are a parody account.

"I hope for your sake" & what exactly is that supposed to mean ? some form of threat ? fella I aint joking when I say this but you carry on like your going and...........I wouldn't waste my time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"I hope for your sake" & what exactly is that supposed to mean ? some form of threat ? fella I aint joking when I say this but you carry on like your going and...........I wouldn't waste my time.

you ain't joking about............. not wasting your time?

Are you really threatening me on a message board, from the other side of the world?

Like I say i hope for your sake that you are on a wind up (if you are not sure what that is supposed to mean, have a think about it).

btw it wasn't a threat (how the **** do you manage to turn that into a threat?)

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Like I say i hope for your sake that you are on a wind up (if you are not sure what that is supposed to mean, have a think about it).

I seriously cant imagine what im supposed to be afraid of i aint done anything to be afraid of apart from telling the truth.
& where do you get off by making assumptions that im threatening you ? that's your lefty paranoia creeping in.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I seriously cant imagine what im supposed to be afraid of i aint done anything to be afraid of apart from telling the truth.
& where do you get off by making assumptions that im threatening you ? that's your lefty paranoia creeping in.

Who said you were afraid of anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here