Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It's a fact that apparently 99% of EDL are mindless confused thugs, so there's not much to discuss really. The founder of the EDL left last year in fear of it's far right extremism and then was a convicted criminal himself, and the man behind the money of the EDL apparently supported the Norway Breivik shooting. As I said, mindless confused thugs.
It's just an excuse to be racist, and they spawn hatred everywhere they go. There's no room in society for them.

I say deport them and let peaceful immigrants replace them.

Aaaand peace . . .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Oh good - you are part of the problem then. Whatever happened to allowing the Scouts and Guides perform a march through to celebrate the day ? Now it's dominated by violent knuckle dragging thugs on both the right and the left ( and given your political affiliation, the Greens ).

I'm not part of the problem. If the fascists didn't come out on the street, we wouldn't need to. Just like if the fascists didn't start annexing and invading Europe, we wouldn't have had to stop them. When they do, we have to.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Agree that they're fascists but not allowing them to voice their views is pretty fascist as well, no?

No it's not. For instance, in Germany currently fascists aren't allowed a voice. Would you describe Germany currently as fascist?
Sometimes we have to learn lessons the hard way.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not part of the problem. If the fascists didn't come out on the street, we wouldn't need to. Just like if the fascists didn't start annexing and invading Europe, we wouldn't have had to stop them. When they do, we have to.
IS THAT ON THE NOTICE BOARD AT MITHRAS HOUSE ??? OR IS IT DISCUSSED AT A STUDENT UNION MEETING ???
regards
DR

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
basically the EDL is football hoolies who revel in colonialism and nationalism, and can't find a decent outpouring of their twisted emotions at football grounds anymore due to surveillance and all-seater stadia.

Paradox 1 is, they descend from immigrants to this island themselves.

Paradox 2 is, england did horrific things in many countries (india, SA etc) so colonialism is not really something to be celebrated.

Paradox 3 is, they glorify a foriegn woman (the queen), who owns 1/6th of the planet and gives nothing back.

Paradox 4 is, most are on the marching powder.

Saying that, other cultures moving into another culture and not learning the language or respecting local customs are pretty rude, and this needs to be discussed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here