Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

Jan 30, 2008
Glad you've come out in the open in support of the EDL. As stated in my first response, they -- and their supporters -- need to be met with violence. It's the only 'language' they understand, probably because they're incapable of deploying language.
really:dunce:
regards
DR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'll join up with the 2000+ who confront the 200-odd fascists that join the next march, presumably on St George's Day

Oh good - you are part of the problem then. Whatever happened to allowing the Scouts and Guides perform a march through to celebrate the day ? Now it's dominated by violent knuckle dragging thugs on both the right and the left ( and given your political affiliation, the Greens ).

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sussex doesn't have a migrant "problem" yet.....the ones who filter down the country are already assimilated to the English way of life , London , Midlands and parts of Northern England are a very different kettle of fish...

D

Deleted member 22389

sussex doesn't have a migrant "problem" yet.....the ones who filter down the country are already assimilated to the English way of life , London , Midlands and parts of Northern England are a very different kettle of fish...

Completely agree with you there. Completely different to what I experienced.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
They're fascists. They should not be allowed a voice. They only understand violence and that's the only response they deserve.
This is one of the lessons that was learnt by those who lived through the 1930s.

The trouble is that people who oppose mass immigration have no voice, either, since politicians have no ears to hear them.

If you disenfranchise a sizeable part of the population then some of them will head for the extremes.

Jan 30, 2008
sussex doesn't have a migrant "problem" yet.....the ones who filter down the country are already assimilated to the english way of life , london , midlands and parts of northern england are a very different kettle of fish...
only a matter of time syd, had a walk about in Crawley recently :whistle:
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Zero interest in getting involved because it'll just be the usual tools won't it?

Which reminds me, gimp in prague will be along any minute now, as he's just finished being completely ruined in another thread.

D

Deleted member 22389

Zero interest in getting involved because it'll just be the usual tools won't it?

Which reminds me, gimp in prague will be along any minute now, as he's just finished being completely ruined in another thread.

:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nothing to talk about...after their latest National flop.

Yeah simster...because theres been no religions wars before or after Waterloo...haha

Jan 30, 2008
The trouble is that people who oppose mass immigration have no voice, either, since politicians have no ears to hear them.

If you disenfranchise a sizeable part of the population then some of them will head for the extremes.
the UAF/SWP wouldn't have anyone saying anything if they had their way ???
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

oh, and thanks for the insult Simster aka pompous ****.

so, lets go for it...

what is there to discuss about the fading street movement that was the EDL?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
They're fascists. They should not be allowed a voice. They only understand violence and that's the only response they deserve.
This is one of the lessons that was learnt by those who lived through the 1930s.

Agree that they're fascists but not allowing them to voice their views is pretty fascist as well, no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here