Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I know it defeats the object but I would so much like to choose the bunny that creates my CD.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Mine was never reviewed which upset me as I was quite proud of it.

THIS

I put quite a lot of effort into the CD cover let alone the tracks themselves, so was a bit bitter and twisted for a while, then wondered if a lack of a review was in some ways a review in itself!!! However, I then decided that if there was a chance of doing it again I could just reissue the Easter CD but as a Christmas CD. :thumbsup:

On the plus side I've bought 3 or 4 CDs on the back of the CD I received, so I still think the Secret CD idea is a good one.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I want in this time- twice I've been on the reserve list, not this time ****ers...... :D

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Is it just me, or do others find themselves hearing songs and thinking "That'll be good for the next NSC Secret Santa CD"? I need to get out more.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Definitely going to be better prepared this time round as got more time to get thinking. May even start on the Artwork now.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If we are doing another Secret Santa this year would it be an idea to set it all up for the beginning of November so people can actually get their CDs before Christmas?

I concur. Did we ever manage to get a list of who sent what in the last instalment?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This has come round very quickly! Thinking of doing a covers only CD this time round. I know, not very secret.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
This has come round very quickly! Thinking of doing a covers only CD this time round. I know, not very secret.

I'll remember that. I like "guessing" who did what CD - people often give clues. I'm keeping mine close to my chest, but I would like to request that we rotate the recipients so that everyone does a CD for someone new each time.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'll remember that. I like "guessing" who did what CD - people often give clues. I'm keeping mine close to my chest, but I would like to request that we rotate the recipients so that everyone does a CD for someone new each time.

I like seeing all the tracklistings too. Rotation idea would work well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here